● F I F T Y N I N E ●

Start from the beginning

Chanwook slapped his arm, "Yah!"

"I'm kidding."

And so they continued to discuss about the little things, catching up slowly. They stayed over at Yoongi's the whole week until their flight.

It was good a first day alone with MiNa, until they heard the news of an airplane crash which actually happened to be the one Chanwook and Sumi were in. It was reported that most of them got severely injured, some even just died on the crash.

Unfortunately, they were one of them.

So that means he's really alone with this child now. MiNa cried a lot and wouldn't stop clinging on Yoongi. Yoongi of course was very uncomfortable with it, but then he thought, that this child's parents just passed away. How heartless could he more possible be.

He thought of his cousin's words to him about MiNa being precious to him and Sumi. No matter how much he didn't wanna do it. Someone had to take care of this child and he was the only one in line for it.

So he took the pledge of taking care of her like she was his own.

3 years later

"Samchon~~" [uncle]

Yoongi groans, shifting his position in bed. Clearly ignoring whatever who's calling him.

"Samchonnn wake up." :<

A light snore was heard from Yoongi, making the young girl pout. She shakes his arm again, a little more faster, hoping he'd wake up. "You said we'd go to McDonalds for breakfast! WAKE UP!"

"Mh.. Later, MiNa-ah~" he mumbled, half awake. "I was up late doing work...mn..zz~"

And off he goes to snoring once again.

The young girl named MiNa crosses her arms shaking her head at her uncle. She got impatient and hopped on the bed, straddling on Yoongi's chest. She then forced his right eye open with her little hands. "Samchon, whenever you say later, you're never gonna get out of bed for the whole entire day!"

Yoongi grumbled pushing her hand away and turning to the opposite side. MiNa rolled off of him and lied down beside him.

"Please." She squishes his cheeks together.

Yoongi looks at her, annoyed. Him looking funny with his lips pursed together and spoke, "You're lucky you're my only niece and not someone else." He sighed. "Or else I'd hurt you."

She only giggled; while Yoongi rolled his eyes, sighing in defeat. He got up rubbing the sleep off of his eyes, yawning. MiNa stood up on the bed and kissed his cheek smiling widely "Thank you!"

Then she runs off to get ready herself in her room (that Yoongi gave her because he can't stand MiNa hogging the bed anymore.)

3 years after Yoongi started taking care of MiNa. MiNa looked up at Yoongi like a second father, while Yoongi looked at MiNa like she was his most annoying child.

But he loved her a lot though. She was the only companion he has aside from his plain guards and maids.

—What happened to Seokjin and Taehyung you ask? Seokjin moved to live with Namjoon and Taehyung to live with Hoseok.

He does not know what's their current statuses with them, if they're still dating or if they're married.

Who knows really. But he didn't really care, he has a lot in his hands right now.—

Yoongi started pulling himself off of bed and lazily dragged himself to his bathroom. He showered, brushed his teeth, combed his hair, picked out his clothes, all that stuff. He sighed looking at the mirror, a miserable look on his face. "I'm 30 and I'm single."