~Encounting Her~

As your first mission in Overwatch, you had to stop talon, the evil criminal organisation, from attacking Numbani. You were set out from the airship, and took a deep breath.

This is it. 

I slipped my mask on and took out my sniper, gripping it tightly and searching the area, along with tracer and hanzo. As if on cue, you heard a single shot blast through the air, hitting nothing but silence. Static reached your telecom, meaning that Ana and a few others were sabotaged. You signalled tracer to follow you, leaving a Hanzo guarding the area. As you ran, you swore you saw something blue pass you, shrugging, you hid behind a wall as reaper was in contact with Ana. You aimed at reaper, and managed to shoot his hand before he turned into smoke and flew away, luckily, Ana and the others weren't injured, but hearing another sniper shot made you go up to the roof and meet her.

"Regardez qui est ici" She smirked while I was taking in her overall features.

Wait, she's blue, is that possible? That means tha-

Before I finished my mental calculations, she shot me in the legs, earning nothing more than a grunt for my end. She grappled away putting a venom mine in front of me, causing a thick fog smoke to surround me. Luckily, my mask helped me get through that, so I ended up grabbing on to her legs just as she tried to grapple away, She kicked my face, and I fell down, quickly grabbing my sniper and aiming at her grapple hook, It was broken and she skidded down the metal floors, gritting her teeth.

"Petit muet, are you even trying?" She smirked once more and ran away, as I was about to chase her, I realised the burning pain in my leg, I winced and clutched onto the wound. Tracer whizzed by me and saw my wound and sent me to mercy, who was scolding me for chasing after widowmaker, possibly the most dangerous out of anyone in Talon. We finished our mission and went back to Headquarters.

-----------------------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------------------

Once back, I immediately took a bath and flopped onto my bed, still thinking about the blue-skinned assassin. I pulled down my mask, taking a giant sigh and stared at my sniper.

'Sup Father.

Before I took my rifle away, I grabbed it and went outside to the practice range, my first mission was a whirr, and I'm pretty sure I'll be more injured than today.

I aimed at the training bots and shot them flawlessly, each taking a bullet to the head, then jumping right back up. I grabbed more bullets, but feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned around seeing Mercy, who had black rings around her eyes, supposedly being a doctor wasn't a sleep friendly job.

"What are you doing out here? It's late." As the mother figure she was, she would ask that. I chuckled.

"I would say the same to you, Dr. Ziegler." She sighed and stared at me.

She waved and walked away, feeling a gust of wind behind me.

I continued to train, until I dropped to the ground, panting hardly. I dragged myself to my room, putting my sniper into it's place.

Best sniper, huh?

-----------------------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------------------

You were handed a simple task. Recruit one person. Widowmaker. The most deadly assassin there is and asking one person.

You packed up your things and your trusty sniper, while putting on you mask that could prevent her venom mines from affecting you. You ran to the nearest assassination attempt and hid in a corner, while searching for any venom mines, or her. At the edge of your peripherals you saw the blue skinned assassin running on the rooftops, not seeming to notice you, you took this chance to climb the roof tops and followed her. You then ended up where you had to make a choice, the vents or the opened door, but you decided too slowly, and the cold-blooded assassin already found you.

"Pretty boy, nothing hides from me." She tackled you down and put her foot on your sniper.

" Well this sniper isn't here for playing, I came here to ask you to join the overwatch" She smirked, she punched you in the stomach and grabbed her sniper, leaping away to the front of the vents.

"You fool, many have tried but failed, and you will too." Before she dropped a venom mine on you, you activated your mask's oxygen mask ability and followed her into the vents. It was then a big chase off, everytime she tried to zip away, you would be on the top to greet her.

"Tch, stupid agent, when do you learn to quit." She shot you in the shoulder, eyes widening slightly as you still ran on, as if it was nothing.

"As if." I dragged her down, and she tripped onto me, strangling me.

We both stared into each other's eyes for a split moment,

as if,

she wasn't going to kill me,

as if,

we weren't going to kill each other,

as if,

she wasn't an assassin,

as if.

my father was never dead.

Her Irisis were yellow, tinted with gold. Swirling with nothing but fake identities and a fake life. Her skin was cold to the touch, as I realised in one of the overwatch meetings we talked about widowmaker. She suffered from medical shock. Talon must have done something to her.

"Do you have a name?"

"Tch, what is that question stupid boy?" She nuzzled her sniper barrel against my head.

"No, your real name." I felt the barrel against my head droop a little, but soon after it was back to the same pressure. I wasn't afraid, her eyes gave me a signal of desperation. She broke away and zipped to a roof, not looking back.

It was a blur afterwards, people asking me questions, I ended up on my bed. Like nothing just happened. I heard a knock on my door, and it was Ana, she sat on my bed and put her hand over mine.

"Don't worry, no one expects you to get her here anyways, she's emotionless and cold." I turned toward her.

"Did..she have a real name?" Ana nodded looking afar.

"Amelie, Amelie Lacriox, wife of Gerald Lacriox, when she was captured by talon, she came back, and killed her husband in his sleep, she could have nothing to do with this." She whispered the last part, she kept explaining but I kept thinking.

Amelie, huh?