Didn't She Just Get Rejected?

Start from the beginning

I see Jacey laughing while pulling Tina away from him, I stare at her shockingly, because she is laughing after I just rejected her feelings.

Usually girls would cry or just have a blank look on their face, but she didn't have a stain teared face or a blank face. I didn't know I was still staring at her until she makes eye contact with me, she looks away and pulls a furious Tina out of the gym.

Flashback Over

Skipping to when Jacey and Tina come in

We are on another water break, coach says this water break will be longer, since we have been working hard all practice.

The gym doors open and the whole team looks to see who it is, coming in is my tired best friend and Jacey. They sit down at the bleachers, Jonny runs up to Jacey probably telling her that we are practicing longer than usual.

Her mouth drops, it looks like he said something in a hurry and kisses her forehead. I look away so we wouldn't make eye contact.

"Ah!!" We look to where the scream came from and it is Tina glaring at a laughing David and a laughing Jacey.

"David, didn't I tell you that Jacey was off limits?!" Jonny asks David, while David hides behind Jacey for protection, Jacey looks confused at first and then says, "Its okay, we were just messing with Tina." He looks at Tina and then at them and went back to the court.

"Go back before me and you get in trouble by Jonny." Jacey says, David looks scared after she mentions Jonny, he then runs to where Tony is, she laughs at David childishness.

Why is she acting like nothing happen earlier in between us? She's acting like she didn't even get rejected.

We resume back to practice for a little bit longer and then head out. "Bye Zacky." David says in a mocking tone, I ignore him and head to my car. I almost forgot I have to tell Jacey that I will be tutoring her, I wait by the entrance doors.

Tony comes out carrying a sleeping Tina, "See you later Tony." I say as he walks pass me. "What are you waiting for?" He asks me, Tina starts groaning meaning she canhear us.

"You know what, tell me later, I hate dealing with a half asleep Tina." I nod and laugh at what he says. Five minutes after Tony and Tina left, Jacey comes out, I know she sees me because she looks at me and keeps walking. I stop her and she looks at me with confusion all over her face, "Yeah?"

"I have to tutor you in math. I will give you a schedule for what days I can tutor you later. And don't think this is a way for me to get close to you either." I air quote the last part.

She looks at me even more confused, "What do you mean you're tutoring me in math? Can't I just get someone else?" She asks in disbelief.

I was about to say something but she cuts me off.

"I don't even care no more, fine tutor me then." I knew I was going to win this argument. "And don't forget I have a girlfriend and I don't want be nothing but your tutor." I see hurt flash through her eyes for a second time today, but this time I start feeling somewhat guilty.

She walks away from me and leans against her car. I was still standing in the same spot looking at her. "Why are you still standing there?" She asks me, "I was wondering the same thing about you." She looks confused when I answered her question with a question. "Oh, I'm waiting on Jonny, we rode together." I shrug my shoulders and go to my car, I don't drive off, for some odd reason I don't want her out here waiting by herself.

Jonny comes out with a huge smile on his face, he runs towards Jacey and picks her up and kisses her on the forehead. I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I just drive off knowing that they are leaving soon.

I get home and see my mom car in the driveway. I walk in the house and see my mom sitting on the couch, "Hey mom." I go up to her and hug her and kiss her on the cheek. "Hey sweetie, how was practice?" She asks with a bright smile on her face.

"It was good, where's dad and West?" I ask while in the kitchen, "They went to pick up some pizza." I head upstairs to take a quick shower, by the time I get out West and dad are already here eating all the pizza to themselves.

"Ow! Why did you hit me?!" My dad whines while rubbing his head. "Because I told you not to eat until Zack comes down." My mom says with a glare on her face, "But West is eating too." He whines back, "Ow! Why did you hit me again?!"

"Because your trying to put it all on my baby boy." I laugh at my dad childishness and start eating. "So how is school Zack?" My mom asks while taking the beer from my dad, who is now pouting, "It's good, same friends, same girlfriend." My mom and dad are not a fan of Nicole because she kept complaining when she met them for the first time.

"Oh and I also have to tutor a student in math, so y'all wouldn't mind if I bring them over here?" Mom nods her head, "I don't mind, why would you ask a question like that?" I shrug my shoulders and we resume back to eating.