29//

it was early in the morning and ryan was the first one awake. he looked up at the ceiling and sighed in boredom. tyler and josh were cuddled up next to each other, which ryan thought was pretty cute. he picked up his phone and texted frank iero, his friend.

frnk: ryANNNNNN

ryro: whaT manN

frnk: i miss you you should come over tomorrow

ryro: mmmmmmmmm idk

frnk: pls bby

ryro: ugH finEeeeeee

frnk: THANKYOU ILY SM

ryro: I LOVE YOU TOO XX

frank was a weird person. he was sweet, he was nerdy, but he was weird. not in a crazy kind of way, more in a 'im totally hiding a huge secret from you *smirk*' kind of way. ryan could tell something was different, but he loved frank all the same. he was there when tyler couldn't be.

tyler's eyes started to open, adjusting to the light.

"ryan" tyler said.

"oh you're awake hello" ryan smiled.

"yeah, how long have you been up for?" tyler asked.

"half and hourish, whys that?"

"just asking, what were you doing for half an hour?" tyler looked at ryan.

"texting my friend and looking out the window" ryan looked at the window and back at tyler.

"oh, sounds cool" tyler got up out of bed and put a shirt on. josh was still asleep and tyler looked at him lovingly.

"you really love him don't you tyler?" ryan smiled.

"yeah, i really do. he's one of the best things to ever happen to me, next to you of course" tyler laughed, ryan joining in.

it was 10:27am and josh was still asleep, tyler and ryan were talking about random stuff and the tv was on in the background.

"so tyler, would you rather saw off your own feet to save josh from getting eaten by a dinosaur, or would you just let him get eaten?"

tyler laughed. "what kind of question is that?" he continued laughing.

"just answer me you nut" ryan smiled.

"i'd obviously saw my feet off, i'd do anything for josh" tyler said adamantly.

"this is a, weird question, and i don't know why i'm asking but, would you kill me to save josh?" tyler froze up.

"i-i can't answer that" tyler replied.

"i'm sorry for asking tyler" ryan said.

"no, it's okay, i understand. it really does seem like i love josh more than you but i love you both equally it's okay" tyler smiled.

josh finally woke up.

"herro" he piped up.

"hello sleepy head" tyler smiled.

"hi" ryan waved and smiled awkwardly.

"ryan, stop being so awkward around me. you're my boyfriends best friend, i love you like a brother" josh smiled. this made ryan happy.

"okay" ryan laughed.

"he's genuinely an awkward person" tyler pitched in.

"aren't we all?" josh laughed.

ryan laughed.

"yes, yes we are".