6//

"i'm not saying he's a bad person jen, just that he's not a good person"

"debby what the fuck that makes no sense" jenna black was arguing with her friend debby, nothing new.

jenna and debby had known tyler for 10 years and they were pretty close. they talked quite a bit but tyler had been distancing himself from them because he wasn't feeling okay, and he didn't want them to question why.

"ty! hey buddy!!" jenna ran up into tyler's weak arms and hugged him tightly. it made him smile.

Debby hugged tyler after jenna.

ryan was standing st his locker alone, so tyler walked over to him.

"ryro, you all good?"

"yep, i'm fine" ryan's voice trailed off at the end of sentence.

"ryan. what's wrong?"

ryan looked up at tyler and instantly burst into tears. tyler pulled his best friend into a tight hug.

"i'm sorry tyler, i really am. i hate crying"

"don't be sorry, tell me what's wrong"

"i-i don't know how to say it"

"come on man, you can do it"

"okay. t-tyler? i th-think i might be, g-gay"

tyler looked at ryan, proud and surprised at the same time.

"what makes you think this?"

"i'm pretty sure i'm in love with the new kid"

tyler's heart stopped. the new kid? as in, joshua dun the new kid?

"well, that's great. it's okay to feel this way"

"no, no it isn't tyler. my parents told me it's not okay. it's not okay to be gay. it's a sin. you'll go to hell if you're gay. and that's just what i am tyler joseph. i'm fucking gay"

tyler tried not to burst into tears right then and there.

"it's okay ryan. my parents think the same thing. and i'm gay"

"i know, but, i don't know what to do"

"i'll help you get through it i m-"

"tyler honestly i know for a fact you haven't fully gotten over your problems so i don't want you helping with mine"

tyler basically died at the words. he loved ryan, no homo intended. but he really wanted to help.

"maybe helping you will help me with my problems?"

"i don't know, we can try tyler. we really can, but i can't do this alone i know that for a fact"

"and that's what i'm here for. im here for you ryan. i always will be"

"i fucking love,you tyler robert joseph"

"i fucking love you too ryan george ross"