23//

it was getting later and later until tyler was basically asleep.

his ukelele was laying next him and his notebook and pen were just laying there on his stomach. he rolled over and his pen and book fell off of his bed, waking the tired teenager up. he looked down at the book and saw that tonight, he had written three words. Joshua William Dun. there was also a little love heart next to it.

so as you could see, there was a lot of progress.

~

the morning came quickly meaning school. tyler had no ideas for the song still and was trying to think while he brushed his teeth. then he remembered the song he already wrote.

would've been nice to remember this yesterday.

he went into his room and searched through the semi full trash can for the scrunched up piece of paper with song lyrics on it.

"right, all it needs is some, minor, adjustments and some more instruments" tyler looked down at the piece of paper.

"who am i kidding? this is isn't good enough at all" he screwed it back up and threw it on his bed. sitting next to the paper, tyler rested his head in his hands through stress and anxiety. his stomach twirled and his head pounded.

the walk to school was worse. he was disappointed in himself and was worried his friends would be even more disappointed. he wrapped his arms around his stomach and looked down, not making eye contact with anyone.

when he got to school he tried to avoid everyone, but josh caught sight of him.

"tyler, are you okay?" the blue haired boy pulled the brunette into a hug. tyler felt a tear stream down his face.

"i'm not okay, and i know this is a weird thing to worry about but it's because of the song. I wrote absolutely nothing down last night and we're going to fail this because of me"

"we're not going to fail, ty, it's okay" josh pressed his lips lightly onto to tylers. this instantly made tyler feel better.

"i love you, josh"

"i love you too tyler, but just don't worry as much, we're going to be fine!" josh reassured tyler and calmed him down.

the day went on and tyler was stressing, but the thought of having josh with him calmed him down.

home was still a while away, but tyler couldn't fucking wait to get there and be away from the horrible place they call 'school'.

more like hell.