Chapter Two

[Taehyung's True Colors]

Jimin

As Ms. Westwood read out the names, I glanced my partner, Jungkook, only to see him in a state of panic.

Maybe he's worried I'm a slacker... I smirked at my idiotic thought just as he turned around to look at me. He quickly looked away and my expression turned fearful as well. 

Crap, what will Tae do?  He already hates Jungkook for liking me. I hope he doesn't get too mad... 

I was snapped back from my thoughts when Tae placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Why are you looking at that bitch?" His fingers dug into my skin as I looked at him. His eyebrow raised as his tongue hit the side of his mouth. His mouth slightly opened with a scoff. "I can't believe you two fucking got paired up. I just got J-Hope... We need to talk after school."

I gulped thinking about what lies in my future. I knew Tae would be mad, but he's pissed.  A mad Tae isn't good for anyone, especially for me.

After Ms. Westwood explained what would be happening for the project, Tae was even more pissed. His knuckles turned white as he gripped my shoulder.

"No way in hell am I leaving you two alone, in a house, every night, for two months. That ass hat might try something. "

"Tae, don't worry. I wouldn't let him." I chuckled at his jealousy. Prying his fingers off my shoulder. I let out a sigh of relief at the pain being gone. 

"Yeah, but ever heard of rape?" He said concerned. He placed both hands on my shoulders and pulled me close. "If he ever did anything to you, I would kill him."

Yeah, as if that little ball of nerves is even capable of looking at me. Of course, Taehyung didn't think that. He practically thought of Jungkook as the devil. 

I remember when they were best friends. They got along so well, it was like they were siblings. 

Of course, until Jungkook suddenly stopped talking to him. And everyone. Jungkook practically just stopped functioning. Tae wanted his attention so badly he'd do anything. He started to bully him, it might not have been good attention but it was something. 

Eventually, Tae just completely forgot about how they had been friends and took the full-time bully role.  Jungkook remembers, you can tell by how he acts towards him, but Tae doesn't care. He doesn't trust him anymore and just hates everything he does. 

Yet, no one knows why Jungkook started to ignore him. To be honI'm not sure if anyone ever will...

Anyway, back to the present problem. 

"You're so cute when you're jealous," I tease Tae, hoping to lighten the mood. 

"I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous of the ass hat?"

"Jealous."

"Ugh. I hate you."

"Love you too~~ I wonder if Jungkook loves me as much as you do?" I said tauntingly. I struck a cord and you could tell. Shit, wrong move! 

"Just kidding, just kidding."

"Sure," he spat at me. 

"Really, I was," I place my hand on his arm.  He rolls his eyes and I move my hand back. I place it on my lap, already regretting my decision to joke with him.  

The bell rang and my eyes caught Jungkook as he hurried out of the classroom. Shortly after, Tae grabbed my arm and led me out into the hall. 

"Let's go. Now."

-------

"Tae, where are we going?" I finally said breaking the awkward silence between us. I tried to take Tae's hand off my arm, but he only squeezed tighter. I winced, trying not to think of the bruises that are certainly forming. 

"To my new dorm so we can have a little discussion," he spoke clearly frustrated and upset.

"Why do we need to talk? And how do you know where to go?" I asked in confusion. 

He didn't respond, he simply held up the packet with directions to the dorms and continued dragging me.

After what felt like forever, we arrived at his dorm and he opened a box in front of it. From within the box, you could see the small sparkle of metallic keys. 

He then proceeded to open the door and shove me inside. 

I turned around once I was inside. Instantly seeing his fist fly up and hit me right in the stomach. 

I fell to the floor as he spoke. 

"What the hell should I do with you? Huh? All you ever do is eye Jungkook. You know how it makes me feel," He speaks. "I think you need to understand."

He looks down at me before quickly throwing a fist to my face. I fell to the floor as my vision slowly gave out.