"I'm not giving it up. I already have articles online, and it would look incredibly weird if I just stopped writing them, wouldn't it?"

"Well, then, perhaps a compromise. You like politics, but maybe write about other things."

Meredith's eyes narrowed. "Like what?"

"Friends, happiness, other things that people like to read."

"That's boring and holds no interest for me."

"Mere, you're going to have a lot more readers. You should be careful not to anger anyone."

"I really don't care if I anger anyone, Harry. Since you've known me, when have I? And I won't change my articles. People don't have to read them and they certainly don't have to agree with me." Meredith watched him carefully. "You're not the one telling me to do this. It's the monarchy."

"Mere," he warned.

"My next article, it'll be out on Monday, just in time for Halloween. It's a spooky one. I believe that Donald Trump is a secret Twi-hard."

Harry stared at her. "What?"

"Donald Trump is a huge secret Twilight fan," she repeated.

"How did you get to this thought?"

"Well, I did the math in my head. Donald Trump is brooding and very judgmental, enter Edward Cullen. He can't get along with Native Americans. He's old. His women are skinny and bear children. Ivanka doesn't age, and no offense to his sons, but both of them look like Dracula. Donald Trump loves pale people, actually it's his largest voting base." Meredith smiled. "The whole thing is actually about abortion, but Donald Trump being a secret Twi-hard will bring the people in."

"And what if people try to pick a fight with you, Mere?"

"I'm not weak."

"I know." Harry paused. "And what if Donald Trump tries to pick a fight with you?"

Meredith thought she might be too much of a nobody, but Donald trump had picked fights with nobodies before. And, she wasn't exactly a nobody anymore. "That's the thing about powerful people, they're only powerful because we, the people, leave them in power. At any point, we can take it away."

Harry stiffened, not liking it. "He might become President of the United States of America."

"I might become your wife," Meredith countered. "The nice thing is about American politics is checks and balances. Even if he doesn't become president, it doesn't mean he gets to do whatever he wants." She paused. "Also, I'm too known now to be accidentally killed."

Harry hated when she spoke like this. There was fire in her eyes, ready to take on the world, but he wished she wouldn't. However, his wishes didn't get too far. Knowing there wasn't a way to win this fight, he moved on. "What else did you do today?"

"I had rhetoric, and I still don't understand why I need a semester full of learning fancy persuasion. I also had German."

"Has German improved?"

"Nope, but I'm so close to my minor so why quit now?" Meredith asked. "Now tell me about your day."

He shrugged. "It was boring. I had an event."

"You're not telling me something."

"Mere, it's nothing to worry about."

"You say that now, but what about later?"

"Mere," Harry warned, "it's nothing to worry about."

"Don't tell me lies and you said no secrets. So what are you not telling me?"

"I'm talking with Granny, hoping to get you some protection."

This stunned Meredith, and she leaned back. They couldn't get her protection because until there was a ring on her finger, she was just a civilian. This was to protect the monarchy. Meredith wasn't a part of the monarchy. Granny, the lover of traditions, certainly wouldn't give this up now. It was a hopeless cause.

"What protection?"

"Well, with you being so far away, there isn't much I can do, but hopefully I can find something," Harry promised. "I don't want you to be eaten by wolves."

Meredith laughed, but it was true. She put on a good face, but they could easily ruin her.

"Are you counting down the days?" he asked.

"What?" Meredith answered.

"Until we meet in Canada," he replied.

"Oh yes." Meredith smiled. "But also this semester will be done and I won't have any homework, so it'll be better."

Harry rolled his eyes. "What are your plans this weekend?"

"I'm on duty."

"It's Halloween weekend?" Harry knew what happened Halloween weekend without having ever gone to university. There would be parties. Though Meredith had upperclassmen, most of the upperclassmen were under twenty-one. As well as, Meredith told stories to Harry about the weed problems in her building. Meredith was going to become someone's enemy this weekend.

"Yep," Meredith smiled, ready for a fight.