The older boy slowly took his tongue and finger out making Jungkook let out a whine and clench his hole whilst trying to press his thighs closer as he twitched and breathed heavily.

" Th-this is not fair " Jungkook panted while jimins face appeared from between his thighs as he brought himself up to face Jungkook.

" I think it's pretty fair " jimin smirked. Pressing a soft kiss to Jungkooks pouty lips.

" no it's not- ah! Jim-in fuck! Ah!" Jungkook moaned out wrapping his arms around jimins neck and pulling his face to the crock of his neck moaning out his name and the older latter pushed his large tip passed the youngers sensitive whole.

Slowly pushing his member in jimin took advantage of his position with Jungkooks legs spread and him between them burying his cock deep inside the other hole with his face pressed in the crock of Jungkooks neck, jimin began to suck on the boy's tender skin leaving bruises and marks.

" I'm goin' to make you come again " jimin whispers nibbling on Jungkooks ear lobe.

" I can't! I'm Sen-ah fuck ah jimin please ! " Jungkook moaned out voice cracking and eyes filling with tears from over stimulation and pleasure.

Jimin slowly pulled his cock out before pushing it back in hard. This took a scream out of Jungkook and loud moans out of the prince as he pounded into the other tight throbbing hole.

A sob broke out of Jungkooks lips as jimins cock buries itself inside of him and sliding back out in inhuman speed. The pleasure was too much. His eyes began to roll to the back of his head. He Came not to long ago and now the princes cock forcing an orgasm out of him was driving him crazy.

" you like that kookie ?" Jimin moaned out into the latter's ears as he thrusts in and out of his wet hole.

All Jungkook was able to do was was moan out and he sobbed and clenched on jimin tighter.

" I asked you a question " jimin grunts out bringing Jungkooks legs over his shoulders so now he literally had the younger bent in half.

This angle gives jimins cock a better access to Jungkooks prostate pounding into it.

" I - ye- yes! Fuck yes! Jimin-! I - I can't it's too much! I'm so full!" Jungkook sobbed out feeling as he was reaching high once again.

" fuck yes baby moan out my name " Jimin moans out yet again never slowing down or showing any mercy to the boys fucked out hole.

" Jimin ! Jimin! Jimin !"

" Jungkook fuck! Baby ! "

" I'm gonna- agh! I'm gonna cum ! " Jungkook clenched his hole.

" cum for me !- ah fuck I'm gonna cum asw-" before Jimin could finish his sentence Jungkook squeezed his hole tightly against his throbbing cock as he came which resulted in jimin to come aswell filling the younger to the brim.

Jungkooks body twitches as the warm liquid splashes against his prostate. He was over stimulated. Any more of this and he would pass out.

Jimin panted burying his face deeper into Jungkooks neck as he tries to pull his cock out of the heat.

This has Jungkook shaking his head." No no-agh pl-please just wait I can't take anything anymore...don't pull out just yet" Jungkook begged still keeping a tight hold on Jimin never letting his neck go.

Jimin presses a soft kiss to Jungkooks neck and buries his face in it as he whispers into the latter's ears " shhh it's okay what ever you want "

This shocks Jungkook but he has absolutely no energy to question it at the moment. Later, jimin slowly pulls out of the latter and pulls him to his chest holding him tight as both of them fell asleep.

-

[ UNEDITED ]

Hey guys smut again ! I just want to say I'm sorry it's probably crap it's my second time writing smut. Any way I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't take long to update!
Shit guys I'm spoiling yous with 1896 word smut

I already started working on the next chapter and there is a lot of jikook so get excited.

As always if you would like this story to continue please vote and comment.

Remember if any of you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

Have a lovely day or night!x

Word count: 1896