" I change my mind. I want you. Call my name baby show everyone who you belong to" jimin said before giving Jungkooks cock a squeeze cause Jungkook to jerk and scream his name.

" f-fu-Fuck ! Jimin fuck me please please please " Jungkook begged tears began to whelm up in his eyes.

Jimin just let out a groan before pulling the latter's pants along with his boxers throwing them some where on the floor not caring where they fall.

Later his own follows before attacking the boy's soft skin with wet kisses. " your skin is so soft so white " jimin says breathlessly with every wet kiss.

Jungkook having enough of the teasing did something that made jimins eyes widen. He flipped then both over so that he is now straddling the prince.

" I've had enough of the teasing " Jungkook whispers with their faces only mere centimetres away. Foreheads and tip of the nose are touching.

Leaving soft kisses down jimins body as he made his way to the latter's crotch he paid special attention to his neck sucking and licking marking the man just like he marked him.

Finally cutting jimins torture short, Jungkook brought the princes cock in his mouth taking the large member in the heat of his mouth.

" f-fuck Jungkook " jimin moaned out loudly entangling his fingers in the boy's locks pushing him down further on his cock trying to go deeper into the youngers mouth.

Jungkook didn't even gag he just took it all in. Sucking the member hard before taking it out with a pop and kitten licking the tip causing jimin to arch his back.

" fuck n-no stop I want to come inside you " jimin grunts pulling Jungkook up by his hair causing him to whine as they attached their lips together.

Letting the younger lips go jimin continued to push the latter up until his hole was right in front of his face. Blowing some air on it watching the muscle tense before giving it a quick lick.

Jungkook moans and lifts his hips in attempt to get away from the princes tongue but fails with jimin having his arms tucked under Jungkooks thighs and his hands gripping his hips pushing him back down to directly sit on jimins face.

The older swirled his tongue teasing the hole before entering it, hearing a loud moan from Jungkook. Jimin began to move his tongue in and out not forgetting to maneuver it in different directions and rubbing it against the youngers walls.

Jungkook gasps and moans loudly moving his hips trying to get away from the princes tongue it was too much pleasure for him to handle. It was so different from last time. It was rough but not angry, it's filled with lust. And that's what's driving Jungkook over the edge all these different emotions are bringing him closer to his high.

" Ji- ah! Jimin-ie please! I ca-can't take it I'm gonna cu-cum ah! "

Taking his tongue out jimin rolled them over so now Jungkook is layin on his back with his legs spread whilst the princes face is in between his thighs.

For a second Jungkook thought jimin was going to fuck him but he found out he was wrong when jimin stuck his tongue back into the boy's tight hole but this time he stuck his middle finger in along with his tongue, pumping it slowly.

" Jimin- ! Oh my god ! I can't- please Ji- ahh! "

With His last moans Jungkook clenched his hole and pressed his knees together trapping jimin in between as he tugged on jimins hair and came hard just from jimins tongue and finger.