Chapter 4 - A Start Of A Journey

Ok, now I need to try and write more lol. I want these to be longer, like 1000 words or more!! Ok, ONWARDS TO MY AWESOME AND COOL STORY!!
Some random dude: Boi, stop lying that this is awesome.
Me: NEVER!!!!!!😂😂

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

POV () LUNA

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The only thing I saw when I woke up was a running river, the rain, and the forest behind me. That's all there was. No pegasus in sight except for me. I tried to yell out to try and see if Brandon was anywhere, but all that came from my mouth was a gasp for air. All I could do was cough water out of my lungs. It's as if my lungs were begging for air, which they were. That's what happened before my vision went blurry and started to darken. The last thing I saw was black. I passed out.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

POV () BRANDON

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I woke up to the sound of coughs. Then there was a thud to the grassy and slippery floor. How long have I been out? It's raining, so it must've been a long time. Thankfully, when I tried to stand, I gained balance and went towards what I saw. Yellow and pink, it must've been Luna. Once I got to her, she was passed out. The only thing I could do was pick her up and run into the forest, so that the two stallions, I'm guessing her two dads (not gay), don't find and follow us. I just ran, I couldn't fly for two reasons. Luna and I's wings have broken from the fall into the river, and I didn't want to wake up Luna. Actually, there is another reason. I didn't want the Luna's dads to see us in the air. Not like I had a choice, I have to run. I could here Luna mumbling something on my back. I think it was... singing? Then the singing drifted to my side. She was walking?! But she looked asleep. BUT HER EYES WERE GLOWING WHITE?! Maybe it's this thing for pegasi with magic....? Whatever...

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

POV () LUNA

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I was singing. I knew it was a dream, so I just sang. It was this song that I LOVED since the first time I heard it.

"Hey... how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine, I lied, I'm dying inside! Hey, how ya doin? Well I'm doing just fine, I lied, I'm dying inside."

It was pretty much just a loop of those lyrics, but it was catchy for me. I could feel myself walking while I was singing, but I was laying down in front of a river in my dream. I'm probably walking from my magic in the real world. But right now, I could feel a presence. Not from the real world, but in this dream that I'm trapped in until I awaken. I twirled around when I got up from this sudden feeling. There was a stallion behind the trees. In this dream world, everyone had to either wear armor or clothes. Rags for the peasants. This dream was about a kingdom. I knew since the stallion was wearing armor, so he was a guard, and I had a dress, which was uncomfortable. But, I still managed to run in this dress, and I heard shouts from the stallion guard. I kept running though, I didn't want to face a guard! What if before I came, the me in this world did something wrong. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, when we dream, we actually travel to a different world so yeah! I'm here for the time being! This is real! Once we go somewhere, we come back the night after, in our dreams. "WAIT!! LUNA, IT'S ME!!" I recognized that voice anywhere! It was this male I met a couple nights ago. His name was Jay, a gray coat and a darker tone of gray hair. He would keep me safe no matter the consequences, that is, if no one is there. If anyone knew he was helping a thief, which is what I was, he would be hanged, along with me. And frankly, he and I wasn't in the mood to die like that. So, we decided to do what we always do. Anyways, let's get back on track. I look back to see it truly was Jay, so I slowed down to a stop, but cautiously because I didn't know if he was a corrupted. Corrupted are dark versions of us who shape shift into us to try and trick their loved ones and drain the power from them. I was a pretty known thief in the kingdom, I guess you could say I'm the sneakiness thief in the kingdom, but I don't call myself that. Only the kingdom calls me that, haha! But once I stopped, I was pinned to the ground by the CORRUPTED Jay, so I changed my clothes into my casual wear in this world and started to levitate him off of me. "HSSSSSSSS!!!" is the only thing he said to me when I levitated this corrupted off of me. "Who are you?! And what have you done to Jay?!" I said to the corrupted, already worried, scared, but angry and the exact same time!! "Well, you can just call me Corrupted! And Jay, well, I don't care about this dumb corrupted stuff. So, Jay is in-"

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

POV () BRANDON

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I started walking, from lack of energy, as well as me knowing we got away. We were deep in the forest, Luna, surprisingly, following me anywhere I went. Thankfully, I didn't have to carry her. It would slow us down, as well as draw attention to us from the creatures who wandered in these forests. It was normal to them that Luna's eyes were glowing because they almost came across creatures like that each week! I was just thankful no one saw us as a threat. But right when I thought that, all I heard was a twig snap, and I spun around, Luna doing the same surprisingly. "What's a young stallion and a mare doing in these parts?" The stallion told us. That's when Luna 'woke up' from her... Trance...?

OK, cliffhanger!!

1032 words