Chapter 2 - Grown Up

Ok, there will be a time skip. If you want to know what happened before the time skip, tell me through comments saying that you are curious and you want to see what happened during the time skip lol! Ok, onto the story!!

:Time Skip: -2014- (Luna is now 12 years old [everyone's age is in human years btw, don't ask])

Luna was outside, with her father, like always. She knew that it was a dangerous world outside of the wall that her father has. The wall was the only thing hiding the cabin that Luna and her father were living in. She knew that it was there to protect the both of them, but her father never explained why she had to stay, when her father would go out sometimes to get food or whatever from town. Leaving Luna to stay at the cabin.

Oh yeah, btw, Luna's dad's name is Henry.

Luna -- "Dad, why can't you just let me go with you?! Please, just this once!"
Henry-- he sighs in defeat "Alright, but just this once! Once you're older, I'll take you with me again."
Luna-- "YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!"
Luna runs upstairs to her room and grabs her satchel. She puts it over her back, tucked under her wings. She grabs her sketch book and a pencil in her satchel, along with money and a notebook, in case she finds something interesting. She writes in her journal about things she discovers. Sometimes she uses it as a diary, so she doesn't let anyone see what she has written at all in the journal. She got it for her 10 birthday from her dad, Henry. She puts the two books and three pencils with 20 dollars in her satchel and runs back downstairs.
Luna-- "I'm ready, dad!!"
Henry-- "Alright, lets go. But, if anyone talks to you, don't reply at all. If anyone starts looking at your satchel, tell me. If anyone tries to grab something from your satchel, tell me, but yell for me. Ok?"
Luna-- "I'm sure you're overreacting, but ok, dad!"
She smiles as she followed her father to the wall. Henry uses his magic from his hoof and Ames an opening for the two to walk through. Luna excitedly looks out, only to see an amazing forest.
Luna (thinking)-- Woah.... this is amazing!
As Henry had the wall entirely open, they both went out to see the town and to get some food. Maybe some things for Luna, since it's her first time outside of their home. At least, it's her first time after being taken by Henry, who is now her father. There was no turning back, even if Henry wanted to tell Luna, he couldn't. The only way for her to know, is for her to find out on her own.

:Time Skip: -In Town-

After a couple of minutes of walking through the forest, the two pegasi finally got to town. They earned a few glances, but it wasn't like they were living there like everybody else.
Luna-- "So... what're you gonna get?"
Henry-- "Hm? Do you mean what will I buy?"
Luna-- "Uh, Yeah! Duh!" She gave her small and adorable pout after saying that.
Henry-- "Luna, I swear, just by doing that small pout, you'll kill me!" He chuckled after that statement.
Luna-- She laughed at what her father said. "As if! I'm not adorable, nor will I ever be!" She stated, playfully pouting at her father, which made him smile from the way his 'daughter' always did that.
Henry-- He chuckles a bit, from how he feels like he is actually a little lucky to have been chosen to take care of her.

Once they got everything they needed (Luna didn't see anything she liked, so she didn't get anything), they were about to leave, but a sudden yell shouted to them.
Some stallion-- "HEY, YOU TWO!!!"
Henry-- He turns around surprised
Luna-- She does the same as her father
Stallion-- "I finally found you...."
The stallion ran towards Luna, but she completely turned around and kicked the stallion with both of her back hooves.
Stallion-- "Ugh..." he groans in pain
Luna-- "Stay away from me, ya creep!!"
Stallion (thinking)-- I guess she doesn't remember me... because of HIM!!
The stallion looks at Henry, who was now glaring at the stallion with his teeth showing and he was about to use his magic. He performed magic shows, so everyone knew he had magic, even if he's a pegasus. Henry then knew... that the stallion was a unicorn.... in fact.... it was Luna's ACTUAL father!!

Ok, sorry guys, but this is all I can do so that I make a cliffhanger! 😏😏 Still, I hope you liked this chapter, even though it is REALLY short. Alright, see you tomorrow or the day after that with another chapter!!! 🤗🤗🤗