Epilogue

9 years later. Everyone except Rebecca-28 Rebecca-26
Maya's POV
"Hurry up everyone we're going to be late!" I yelled. Me and Lucas are already to go. I knew we shouldn't let our 4 years old get dressed by themselves. I walk over to my my baby's play pen. "Hi Jake. Are you ready to go to Aunt Isadora's and Uncle Zay's house?" I say to my adorable baby boy. All of a sudden, I hear loud footsteps and it's our four year old twins, Mason and Madison. "Mason you're shirt is on backwards. Madison you're shoes are on the wrong feet and the dress doesn't match. I knew I shouldn't have let you guys dress yourselves." I said. "We really tried our best mommy." Madison said as I was fixing her brother's shirt. "Yeah mommy we really did." Mason said as I was finding shoes to match Madison's dress. I put on Madison's shoes and said "I know you did. But I don't care about that right now. Daddy is waiting in the car. Let's go." I get Jake from his play pen and we walk out the door. I put Jake in his car seat and buckle his seatbelt. I get in the passenger seat and Lucas said "What took you so long?" "Mason and Madison tried to dress themselves." I said. "Say no more." Lucas said. A couple of minutes later, "Mommy where are we going?" Mason said. "We're going to Uncle Zay's and Aunt Isadora's house." Lucas said. "And you're going to see Kyra,Amanda, and Zack." Lucas said. "And Baby Johnny?" Madison said getting excited. "Yes." I said. "YAY!" The twins said.

You're probably wondering who are these kids we just mentioned are? I'll tell you. Kyra is Riley and Farkle's 4 year old girl and John or as we call him Johnny is their 6 month old. Amanda is Zay and Isadora's 3 year old girl. As you already know Mason and Madison are me and Lucas's 4 year old twins and Jake is our 8 month old. Zack is Rebecca and Eddie's 3 year old son. Eddie is a guy she met in college. They got married when they were 22. While we're on the topic on our life now let's talk about our careers. I am an amazing artist whose art is in a really cool New York museum. Lucas is a veterinarian. Farkle is a science teacher but he's off since it's summer. As for Riley and Rebecca I don't know their careers.
10 minutes later.
We are finally here at Zay and Isadora's house. We take out the kids and ring on the doorbell. "Come in." Zay said. As soon as we walk in the kids notice each other and run to Amanda's room. "They are honestly little kid friendship goals." Riley said making silly faces at John. "Riles I think the goals thing ended when we graduated college." I said. "WE ALL AGREE." Everyone yelled from the kitchen. "You're never too old for things." Riley said. "Yo mama jokes." I said. "Anything baby related besides having them." Lucas said. "Saying YOLO." Farkle said. "Crying when you lose a board game." Rebecca said. "Putting up posters on your idol."Eddie said."Playing pranks." Isadora said. "Having sex in public places." Zay said. "OK! So we are too old for some things and Zay don't say that when the kids are in the upstairs." Riley said. "Ok this conversation got weird. I like it." Farkle said. "Everybody sit please." Zay said. We all sat down on their very nice couch. "You're probably wondering why we called you here. The reason is Me and Zay found the baby's gender a couple of days ago." Isadora said excited. Isadora is 5 months pregnant. (I don't know when you find out the gender. So I just guessed.) "OMG. Congratulations. Tell us!" Are the words that we are saying. "Calm down everybody. We're going to tell you. We're having a-" Isadora said before getting cut off. "We're having a girl." Zay said. "Congratulations." We all say. "What are you naming her and have you told Amanda yet?" Farkle said. "We're naming her Phoebe and we haven't told Amanda yet." Isadora said. We were all paying attention except Rebecca who was on her phone and Riley who was looking at Rebecca's phone and they were discussing something. "What are you guys doing. We just found out Zayadora's baby's gender." I said. "Should we tell them?" Rebecca said. Riley nodded and they stood up to tell Zayadora to sit down. "Ok so as you people know our careers have been a mystery and now we're going to say what we are. Please don't get mad. We decided to become authors." Riley said. "Why would we be mad at that?" Farkle said. "You wouldn't like what our first book is about." Rebecca said. "What is it about?" Lucas said. "You after you were done faking your death and the Josh drama." Rebecca said grabbing a pillow to protect herself. "WHAT NO! REBECCA THAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION. I JUST REALIZED HOW LOUD I AM!" Lucas said. "Come on Lucas. You were in the news while you were faking your death. There were rumors about you about why you were faking your death after you were done with it. This could be the truth. How do people know it's the truth? Because it is written by his sister and one of his best friends." Rebecca said. "She has a point Huckleberry." I said. "Fine you can write about it." Lucas said. "But don't come crying to me when you're book fails."
6 months later
Lucas was completely wrong about Rebecca and Riley's book. The book, Living was a success. Right now we're at one of their book signings that they just finished. "Wow today was a lot of people." Farkle said. "I know. Imagine how many people there will be on our book tour." Riley said. "I can't believe Lucas thought they would be failures. He was so wrong." Isadora said holding her 2 month old Phoebe. "I'm right next to you." Lucas said. We all laughed." I can't believe you guys are having your book tour this summer." I said. "I know right. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us." Rebecca said. Me too Rebecca. Me too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I can't believe my first book on wattpad is done. I would like to thank all the people who read my book. I love you guys so much. Make sure to check out my other book,The Bad Boy's Crush. I also might make a Riarkle book soon. Anyway, love you guys.
~Riley 😜😎
Words:1,122