Depressed

2 weeks later
Rebecca's POV
It's been two weeks since Lucas's death. Sadly, we can't have a funeral because they can't find his body.
The police are trying to find his body. The weird thing is how does a body just disappear. A dead body to be exact. I'm going to stop thinking about it because if I don't stop then I'll just end up being sad about how he's gone. Speaking of sad and depressed, Maya hasn't been in school ever since Lucas's death. After school, me,Riley,Farkle,and Zay are going to visit her to cheer her up. We're just hoping she's okay because if she isn't then a very long time to cheer her up.
Riley's POV
I couldn't focus at all at school. I was too busy thinking about Maya and how sad she must be. Lucas was the love of her life and was hoping on marrying him in the future. I mean I would be sad too if Farkle died. (A/N Riley and Farkle are dating in this.) We all met up at Maya's apartment door. I gave Farkle a kiss and said hi to Rebecca and Zay. "So, are we just trying to convince her on coming to school and forget about Lucas's death." Zay said. "No, Zay we are going to try to make Maya happy and help her get past Lucas's death. " Farkle said. " Well, it's going to take a whole lot of convincing to help her
get past Lucas's death. He was the love of her life." Rebecca said. All of a sudden, the door opened. "I thought it was you guys. Are you here to visit Maya?" Katy said. We nodded yes. "Come on in." We walked in the apartment. " I just want to tell you guys how Maya hasn't come out of her room a lot since Lucas passed away." "That's what we're here for. We're trying to help Maya get back on her feet and help her get past Lucas's passing." I said. "Ok. Thank you so much for doing this. I hate seeing my baby girl like this." Katy said. "Your welcome." We all said. We went up to Maya's door and knocked on it.
Maya's POV
I was watching If I Stay. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Ugh. Go away Mom!" I yelled. "It's not your mom." Riley said. "Come in." I said. They all walked in. "What are you guys doing here?" I said. Probably here to make me happy. I said inside my head. "We're here to help you be happy again." Rebecca said. Knew it. "I don't want to be happy." I said sadly. "Maya please. We all hate seeing you like this." Riley said. " Like what?" I said even though it was obvious. "This sad and depressed Maya. Where's the rebellious Maya that we all know and love." Riley said. "She's gone. Dead. Just like Lucas." I said raising my voice a little. "Well, can she please come back. Please. We want her back. We want to come back to school and try to be happy." Rebecca said. "Fine, if that's what you want then I l'll come to school tomorrow and try to not to think about Lucas's passing and be happy ok!" "Ok." We all said. " Now can you please leave so I can finish my movie." I said. "Ok." We said leaving.
Rebecca's POV
I was
happy that Maya was coming back to school and trying to be happy. I was the last one leaving until... "Wait, Rebecca." Maya said. "Yeah." "Do you believe people could come back to life or be reincarnated." Maya said. Knowing that she was still depressed, I said "Yeah I do." Maya smiled. Then, I left.
Hey guys! So next chapter is going to be a time jump to a year later. What did you guys think of this chapter? It was my longest chapter. Love you guys.
~Riley 😎😜