Talking About Lucas's Disappearance

Lucas's POV
Ok I know what you're thinking. It goes something like this "So you're just going to randomly walk down the halls of your school when you're suppose to be dead for over a year." Well um..... yes. I know it's stupid. What I was suppose to do. Tell my family, friends, and my girlfriend a long explanation of how I've been alive for a year! Anyway, so there I was walking down the halls looking for my sister, girlfriend, and friends. When I saw them down the hall with all their mouths wide open. Ok, I pretty much expected that reaction. They just saw their dead boyfriend, friend, and brother alive. I walked towards them and just said this " Um hi guys. I know you probably want to ask some quest-." " Of course we have questions you idiot! What were you were expecting like oh look there's Lucas. He's alive even though he's suppose to dead. Ok, I'm just going to continue with life. Hardee har har." Rebecca said. "Relax Rebecca." Zay said. "Thank you Zay." I said "Oh you shut up you're suppose to be dead." Zay said in an angry tone. I was going to say something else but then the bell rang. "We're talk about this at lunch." Rebecca said in an angry tone as she walked away. "Maya you'll talk to me right." " Of course I will, Huckleberry. At lunch." " Maya, can we at least still be girlfriend and boyfriend even though I disappeared." Maya just nodded her head yes and walked away.
At lunch Maya's POV
My boyfriend is living. That is something you don't here everyday or ever. We're just all sitting here waiting for Rebecca. I'll be surprised if she shows up at all. I mean she just found out her brother is alive. Rebecca comes walking toward our table and says this, " You'd think I be one of the first people to know." "I'm sorry Rebecca. Ok, let's get started with the questions. You can all ask one question." Lucas said. "I'll ask the first question." Farkle said. "Where have you been since you disappeared?" "I stayed at this ski lodge called Mount Sun Lodge. It's a really nice place. We could head up there during Winter break." Lucas said. "Who's next." "I'll go." Zay said. "Well since I can't come up with anything else. Where was Mount Sun Lodge? I know it's a stupid question but it's the only thing I could come up with." "It's in New Jersey in the middle of the woods. Who's next." "I'll go next." Riley said. "Um... meet any new friends while you were gone?" "Yeah I met these 3 people. Except one of them wasn't really a friend. His name was Patrick. He threatened to kill me and tell the police that he found my body without any evidence knowing it was him. And since there was a big money award if they found my body he would use it all for himself. But besides him I had two other friends named Jackson and Daniela. Daniela's parents co-own the place and Jackson is her cousin. Next question." "I'll go." I said. "Did you meet any crushes while you were gone?" "Is somebody jealous? Of course not. These girls try to asked me out but I told them I had a girlfriend because you Maya are my one true love." Lucas said. "You're very cheesy. One of the reasons I love you." I said. "Ok Rebecca you have the last question. Use it wisely." Lucas said. "Ok well this is easy. Why didn't you tell Mom and I you were alive as soon as you came back in the city?" Rebecca said. Basically demanding an answer. The bell rang. "You'll answer my question later." Rebecca said.
After school Still Maya's POV
I was at my locker putting my books away. Then Lucas came up to me. "Hey blonde beauty." He said. I love it when he calls me that. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date this Saturday. Possibly a double date if Riley and Farkle are up to it." Lucas said. "Of course I'll go on a date with you Huckleberry." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I was also wondering if you want to hang out with me at my new apartment." Lucas said. "I wish I could but I promised Riles I'd help babysit Auggie. But I'll see you on Saturday." " See ya later Maya." Lucas was heading towards the door. "Hey." "Yeah" "Welcome back Cowboy." I said exiting the school.

~Hey guys. I hoped you liked the chapter. What do you think will happen on Maya and Lucas's date? Hope you guys like the book so far. Love you guys.
~Riley😎😜
P.S. This was my longest chapter. 806 words.