Date Night Part 1

3:00 Four more hours until the date.
Maya's POV
I woke up at 11 o'clock in the morning. I did my usual morning routine and texted Riley at 2:30 to come over. 25 minutes later she came over. "Hey Riles. Come in." I said when I opened the door. "Hello Peaches. Are you ready for our double date tonight?" "Why do you think I called you over? We need to get ready." "Maya, it's only 3:00. We have 4 more hours till the date begins." "I don't care. It's my first date with Lucas since we found out he was alive. I need to look good." "Fine, I'll help you. But's it's only because I ship Lucaya so much." "What the heck is a Lucaya?" I asked very confused on what she what she was talking about. "It's you and Lucas's ship name." Riley said as if I knew forever. "You ship people too much. Anyways let go get ready." I said running to my room to get ready. It took us 2 hours to find an outfit and an hour to see if it was good enough. Don't judge us. We're girls it's what we do.But we finally found something.

But we finally found something

Riley's Outfit

Maya's OutfitWe looked stunning

Maya's Outfit
We looked stunning.
Lucas's POV
6:00 One hour till date.
I was at home watching tv waiting for Farkle. Then the door knocked. Since I knew it was Farkle I just said come in. "Hey Freakface." He said as he walked in. "You still call me that." I said. "Yep because unlike you who decided to change by faking their death, I never change." "Oh yes you do. Remember in the 8th grade you turned into Donnie Barnes." I said. "Well mine was a good change. If I haven't had changed. Then it wouldn't realize how I loved Riley in a girlfriend way." He said. "Then it took you until the end of freshman year to tell her that." I said. "Ok enough talk about me and Riley's relationship. Let's talk about yours and Maya's relationship. Show me that ring!" He said excited. (Ring is above.) I showed him it and then I said "I can't believe I promising myself to Maya."
~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you guys like this chapter. What will happen on the double date? This chapter was about the girls getting ready and the guys talking about relationships. Love you guys.
~Riley 😎😜