Date Night Part 2

Maya's POV
We were waiting for the boys to come pick us. As usual, me and Riley were talking about tv ships. (But seriously though me and my best friend could talk about ships forever.) "How do you not ship Steroline! What kind of monster are you?" I said just finding out about how Riley does not ship Steroline from Vampire Diaries. My all time favorite show. "We're talking about how we don't ship people. How do you not ship Stydia! People like you should not be on the planet." Riley said defending her all time favorite ship from her all time favorite show, Teen Wolf. "Maybe it's because I ship Sta-." Do not say that ship when you're talking to me." Riley said. We were going to continue to fight about tv ships but we heard the boys coming to the door and they absolutely hate it when we talk about ships. "Riles, the boys are coming." I said. "Um...... let's talk about.... music. Riley said. "Ok." We sat on the couch. We just started talking about music right when the boys walked in. "My favorite singer is Sabrina Carpenter. My favorite song of hers is No Words." Riley said. "Hey guys." Farkle said. "Oh! I didn't see you guys there. I was too busy having a in depth conversation about music with Riley." I said trying very hard not to smile. "Well ok um.... let's go. The car is waiting." Lucas said. "Well let's go Ranger Rick." I said running to the door.
Time skip to restaurant, Lucas's POV
We had just been seated at the restaurant. Looking at the menu. Well they we're looking. I was too busy staring at Maya. She looked beautiful. "Take a picture. It will last longer." Maya said noticing I was staring and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry, you just look to beautiful to not stare at." I said. Maya blushed after I said that. The waitress came a couple minutes after to take our order. "I would like a a medium rare steak with a coke." I said. "I would like the BLT with a dr.pepper." Maya said. "I would like a cheeseburger with a iced tea please." Farkle said. "I would like a salad with a lemonade." Riley said.
Time skip to when they finished their meals.
"That was the best thing I have eaten in my entire life." I said. We have never been to this restaurant but even though we have been here once, we fell in love with the food. "I'm going to go use the bathroom. I'll be right back." Maya said leaving the table. "Ok babe." I said.
Maya's POV
I drank so much Dr.Peppers, I really had to pee. So I told Lucas, Riley, and Farkle I was using the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom. When I was done I left the bathroom. But just as I exited the bathroom, I got hit over the head with something.

And everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. What do you think happened to Maya? I hope you guys liked this chapter. Love you guys.
~Riley 😎😜
P.S. What's your favorite song on EVOLUTION. Mine is No Words and Feels Like Loneliness.