The Mount Sun Lodge Fight

Lucas's POV
I can't believe Josh would send me and my friends to Mount Sun Lodge. I mean it's a nice place but we're not here for a vacation. We're here to find Maya and a very insane Josh. It took us about an hour to get to Mount Sun Lodge. 70 minutes to get to New Jersey and 30 minutes to get to Mount Sun Lodge.  When we got there we ran inside because Zay farted again. The place looked about the same except the staff there was running around and people were decorating for something. Then I saw some very familiar faces. They weren't Maya and Josh but they were some good friends while I was faking my death. "Daniela, Jackson." I said running to my friends. "Lucas! Hey dude. I haven't seen you in forever." Daniela said. "Lucas. What's up man. Haven't seen you in a while." Jackson said. "Hey guys." I said. "Um Lucas who are they?" Riley said. "Guys this is Daniela and her cousin Jackson. Daniela,Jackson this is Zay, Farkle please don't judge his name, Riley, and my sister Rebecca." They all shook hands. Then Jackson said "Lucas, where's your girlfriend Maya was it?" "Oh that's why we're here. Have you guys seen a guy who has brown hair and tan skin who looks 21 and a girl who has blonde hair and blue eyes, short, who looks 18." I said. "Was his name Joshua Matthews?" Daniela asked. "Yes." I said. "Well he checked in and said if we had a shed. We said yes told him where it was and he said great and went to the shed. Why do you ask?" Daniela said. We told them everything. From when I announced that I was alive to the kidnapping. "Woah dude that's insane." Jackson said. "We know which is why we need to know where the shed is to stop him." Rebecca said. "It's out-" "Daniela,Jackson stop talking to your friends and get back to work." A worker said. Daniela ignored him and started talking again. "It's out-" "Daniela get back to work." The worker said. "Jim shut up! My parents co own this place. They could have you fired in an instant." Daniela said. The worker got scared and got back to decorating. "It's out back." Daniela said. We started walking out the door before Riley turned around and said "What are you guys decorating for?" "Oh this week is couples week so we have to decorate before it starts at
7:00." Jackson said. "Oh okay." Riley said. Then we walked out the door. Of course Josh would bring Maya here during couples week. We went out back where the shed was and saw it. It looks like it hasn't been used in years. "I'm so scared. What if he has a gun and is going to shoot as soon as we enter." Riley said. "Riley don't be scared. We're here to save Maya from your crazy uncle." Farkle said. "Ok I'll do it for Peaches." Riley said. We opened the door. It was very dark. "Riley why does your very crazy uncle like very dark rooms." Zay said. "I can hear you." Someone said. Lights turned on and we saw Josh. "Hello assholes." He said. "Josh give us Maya." Riley said acting brave and confident now. "Ok you can have her." He said. He was going to give her away that easily? Another light turned on and it was Maya. She looked dead. She had a gun by her. It took me a couple of seconds to realize what happened. "You shot her." I said. "I saw you guys walking into the lodge so I went back to shed and shot her." Josh said. I walked up to Josh's face. "You're are fucking insane." I said. "Patrick, Jason, Sharon get them." He said. All of a sudden I was being attacked by Josh. I saw Farkle being attacked by Patrick. He was the same guy who threatened to kill me while I was faking my death. I saw Zay being attacked by this Jason guy. Probably one of Josh's friends from college. Riley was being attacked by Sharon. Probably another one of Josh's friends from college. We all tried fighting back but they were freakishly strong. I couldn't see where Rebecca was until I saw her running up to Maya. Checking her hand. Then did the worst thing ever. She left the shed while we were being beat up.
Rebecca's POV
You're probably wondering why I left the shed. Well since I had my phone with me I decided to call the police. I was afraid I was going to be attacked in the shed. So I decided to call outside. I dialed 911 and was waiting for them to answer. "911 what's your emergency." The lady on the phone said. "My brother and his friends are being attacked by these 4 insane people. These 4 insane people also shot my brother's girlfriend." I said. "Oh dear. I have two questions. Where's your location and does the body still have a pulse?" The woman said. "My location is Mount Sun Lodge in the back where they have this really bad looking shed and the body still has a pulse but it's very weak." I said. "We'll be right there." The woman said. "Thank you." I hung up the phone and waited for the police and an ambulance to come.
10 minutes later
The police finally showed up with an ambulance. "Their in there." I said. The police went in and said "Freeze this is the police! Come out with your hands up!" They did what the police told them. The police took their handcuffs out and put them on Josh, Patrick, Jason, and Sharon. "You'll pay for this!" Josh said. The police put them all in the police car. A doctor came by and told a police officer something. The police officer came over. "Ok kids it looks like there's not enough people to fit all of you in. So it looks like you're going in one of the police cars." He said. Who brings one ambulance when there's 5 people hurt and one person who has to go with them. I was going to let them do it until I came up with an idea. "Can I drive them?" I said. "No way you're too young." The police officer said. "I have my permit. Please can I drive them." I said practically begging. "Fine just because you kids had a rough day." He said. "Thanks." I said grabbing the keys from Lucas's pocket. "Let's go." I said. We all got in the car. Me in the drivers seat obviously. Lucas in the passenger seat and Riley, Farkle, Zay in the back. "Are you sure this is safe?" Zay said. "Yeah." I said very chill. Then we started driving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Next chapter will be when their at the hospital. Longest chapter by the way. I say that a lot but it actually is. I would also like to say how this book is ending soon. But luckily I have a new book idea. Love you guys.
~Riley 😎😜
Words: 1208