Finding Maya

Riley's POV
We're finally going to find Maya. We were all in the car. We even got Zay and Rebecca. We told Rebecca about how we think Josh is the kidnapper and since Zay was in Texas we told him everything up until now. We are all in the car stopping at every street that had a subway station to see if it was the right one. And by seeing if it's the right one I mean seeing which one sounded the most familiar to me. We finally found it. It was the one on Jeffery Street. (A/N this is fake.) We all got out of the car. We were so happy to be out of the car. Mainly because we've been there for an hour and also Zay had a really bad fart and it smelled all throughout the car. We parked right in front of the subway station and walked down the stairs. As expected the subway was crowded with people. Since there was so much rooms we split up in two groups. The first group was Lucas and Rebecca who went left. Then there was me, Farkle, and Zay who went right. After a couple of minutes of going into rooms Zay said "Do you guys really think Maya and Josh are going to be in one of these rooms. I mean the subway is busy all throughout the day. Do you really think Josh could bring down a body bag or something without being caught?" "Did you not hear everything we said about Josh on the way here. He's freakin insane! He must have found some way to bring Maya down here without being caught." I said. "Plus we were able to come over to these rooms without being caught." Farkle said adding to the conversation. "Did you not see how many people were here? They obviously were judging us. They just didn't want to question the eighteen year olds and the sixteen year old that were going to look at the rooms on a subway." Zay said. After looking at all the rooms we went back to the stairs. We told Lucas and Rebecca to meet us there after they were done checking out the rooms. While we waiting we took a bunch of selfies.

Lucas's POV
Rebecca and I looked at all the rooms. But not one of them had Maya and Josh in it. Riley told us to meet her and the rest at the stairs so we went there disappointed that we couldn't find Maya. "We didn't find anything you guys." Farkle said. "If we did we would tell you guys immediately." I said. We all sighed in disappointment. Except Rebecca. "Why are you people so sad? There were more rooms." Rebecca said. "No there weren't." Riley said. "Yes there were they were in the dark. That's why you guys  didn't see them." Rebecca said. "Well your side probably has more rooms than ours because we didn't have any more rooms." Riley said. "Well what are we waiting for let's go look for Maya." Zay said. "So now you have hope for us finding Maya." Farkle said. "A little bit. Let's go." Zay said.

We looked at all the rooms. They all didn't have Maya and Josh. There was only one room left. "This is our last hope you know otherwise Maya and Josh are probably on their way to Las Vegas to get married while Maya is drugged and Josh is being his normal insane self." I said. "This has to be it. I remember Josh saying he works on the Jeffery Street subway." Riley said. I opened up the door. We all went in and saw a metal chair. "What where's Maya? Where's Josh?" I asked. "Guys come look at this note I found on the chair." Rebecca said. "Let me see." I said taking the note.
It said
"You fuckers thought you find Maya that easily. You people are very foolish. You want to know where to find Maya? I'll give you a hint. It's a place where Lucas thought he never go again where he has friends and enemies." -Josh
I stood there in shock. "Lucas do you know where this place is?" Rebecca said. "Get in the car and buckle your seatbelts. We're going to Mount Sun Lodge."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked the chapter. Love you guys.
~Riley 😎😜
Words: 734