CH 19: Monster

Foxy P.O.V.

"He's...really gone..." I remarked, looking out into the sunset. Ballora came out and asked me, "Who was it?" Ballora asked. "It was... it was Mike. Mike Schmidt. Someone killed him while we were all asleep. We still don't know who did it, though." I said grimly. "Well, where's Bonnie? I need to talk to her." "I...don't know." I said.

Then me and Ballora jumped as we heard, "IT'S ALL MY FAULT, DON'T YOU SEE? STOP TRYING TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE! YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO IT WAS, SO JUST STOP TRYING TO BE THE GOOD GUY! YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THERE IS NO GOOD GUY THESE DAYS..."

We rushed to where the voice was coming from. Then we stumbled upon a door. It sounded like sobbing was coming from the other side. It was Bonnie. Her hair wasn't in the bun that it was usually in. It was all wild. Her hands were grasping the marble of the sink. She was hunched over it. Someone was right next to her. "Yes, you are a monster. Embrace it. Everyone has a dark side." I didn't know who it was. But Ballora must has known. "Get. Away. From. Her." Ballora growled. The person turned around. Then they grabbed Bonnie by the shoulders and turned her around with them. I couldn't see her face, because her head was hung. "Oh! Would ya look at that! We have visitors, Bon!" "Who are you?" I asked. "Oh, me? I'm just your friendly-" He began but then Ballora screamed, "YOU ARE NOT EVEN ONE BIT FRIENDLY!" "Eh. I guess you have a really good point." He said.

Then Nightmare Bonnie bust down the door. "Hey I was just-    Hey... I think I've seen you before! Where was it...oh yeah! WHEN YOU POSSESSED MY FRIEND!" She said. She slowly walked over to Ennard. He looked horrified. She backed him into a wall. "How are we doing today?" She asked. Then she looked back at us and mouthed, "GO."

So we left.

With Bonnie.

In my arms.

The thing that N. Bonnie just did reminded me why we rely on her.

Bonnie P.O.V.

The voices. The voices. The voices. That's all I hear. The. Voices. I couldn't get them to stop. They told me I'm a monster. That I'm a freak. That I can't un-murder people, so I should just live with it and stop whining.

Then they stopped.

And just like that, my mind was alone. The peace and quiet was nice. But then I realized I have just killed someone. My heart started to race and my mouth went dry. I opened one of my eyes to glance at my surroundings.

It was all white. Then I saw a figure standing across from me. I tried squinting my eyes to see. It didn't work. I rubbed my eyes. Now everything wasn't so blinding anymore. The figure was....Mike! "Mike?" I said. "Yes?" He replied. He took a step closer to me. "Look, Mike, I didn't mean to! I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to, I tried to hold it back, but just please don't hurt me. I never meant to do this to you." I said. "I know you didn't mean to." He said. He finally walked up to me and hugged me. "But I did." He said. "Wait, what?" I asked. Then I felt something plunge deep into my back. I slowly sank down to my knees. A tear rolled down my face. I looked at him through blurry eyes. "Just because you didn't mean to, doesn't mean it didn't hurt me." He said. Then he took the sharp object out of my back and let me sit there, bleeding.

"I KNEW I HAD MORE THAN JUST ONE REASON TO KILL YOU, MIKE-" I yelled, but the realized I was in a hospital room. Nurses were all around me. "Miss, just calm down. You're safe. You just need more rest. Everything is fine." "May I sit up?" I asked. "Sure you can." She replied.

So I sat up in my hospital bed. I took in my surroundings. Then I actually realized I was in a hospital. "Wait...why am I here?" I asked. "Well, miss, you've been stabbed." She replied gravely. "Really? That sounds like it hurts." I said. "Wait, where are my friends?" I asked. "Oh, well, they.....I mean, don't worry! They are here, but for the same reason you are." She said. "What? Where are they?" I asked, starting to have a panic attack. I started to breathe very heavily. "I need to see them." I breathed. "Well, you don't have to move because the are in the spaces next to you. But before you visit them, you need to calm down. And stay calm. Your heart will beat so fast that all the blood might drain out of it." "Ok, ok." I said laying down.

Then I drifted off to sleep once again.

When I woke up, Foxy was standing over me. "Hey there." I said, half asleep. "Hi." He said. "How are you feeling?" "How are you feeling?" I asked, laughing. "I asked you first." He said, also laughing. "Alright. I'm doing alright." I said, starting to sit up.

We talked for a while. Before you know it, each of us was out of the hospital and back at the place we love most.

Only to walk into trouble.