CH 12: Join Us

Foxy P.O.V.

I woke up, got dressed, did everything there was to do, and headed out the door of my room. I noticed Bonnie wasn't here. I started looking for her. Then Freddy asked me, "Have you seen Bonnie?" "Why would you be looking for her?" I asked. "No reason." He said. "Well, do you wanna help me look for her?" I asked. "Eh. Sure." He responded.

We looked everywhere.

She wasn't there.

"Ok, this is just weird." I said. "She's usually in an open place. "Hey Foxy, you missed a spot." Freddy said. I looked over. He was pointing at her door. It had a note on it. It said, "Visiting friends. Be back later." "What friends do you think she is visiting?" Freddy asked. "To be honest, I don't really know." I replied. "Well," he said, stretching his arms. "Let's just keep looking."

Bonnie P.O.V.

I was going to visit Funtime Freddy. I don't know why. I forgot while I was halfway there. But since I traveled so far, I decided to just keep going. I arrived when the shadows spoke to me. "Howdy!" S. Bonnie said. "How do you do?" S. Freddy asked. "Um, hi guys. I was just gonna vi-" I started but then they started moving me to this dark room. "What are we here for?" I asked.

"Oh, we are just here to make you fit in with the others while you are here." They said. "But I'm only here to-" I was cut off by being chloroformed.

I'm Gonna Get YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara