CH 1: My Friends

Ballora P.O.V.

"Well, who should we look for first?" I asked, not really wanting to do this. Trying to get someone to join a business is very hard work sometimes. "There's that one place." Funtime Freddy said. "I heard about a certain person who works there who is just awesome, but-" "What? Really? Who is it?" Circus Baby yelled from across the room. "I think her name is... I don't know... Bonnie? And then there is that one named Foxy." My face lit up. Bonnie? Foxy? Those are my best friends.

Then the color drained from my face. This means bad things. When they find someone they want to hire, they won't let them be. This won't be good. And then when they don't get what they want at first, they start to do anything.

And I mean anything.

Sometimes very painful things.
Sometimes very dirty things.
Sometimes very drugged things.
Sometimes they just brainwash the person.
They are just too manipulative.

This can't happen to them.
"H-hold on now!" I stammered. "H-how about w-we try to get someone else?"

"Hmm....no." They both said at the same time.
I needed to warn Foxy and Bonnie. And only Foxy and Bonnie.

I got into some normal clothes and sped my way all the way down to their workplace.

Before Bonnie could say anything, I leapt into the room. "CLOSE THE DOOR!" I shouted.

She did what I said.

"What? What is it?" they asked.
I told them everything.

"Oh." Foxy said. "Well, I suppose it can't be that bad. I mean, we already work here, but we could consider it."
"NO DON'T" I shouted.

"They're gonna do bad things to you if you join. They're gonna make you stay forever. You'll never get to quit. You can't do it. You have to say no when they ask you." I said grimly.

Then I looked out a window she had in her room and say that Funtime Foxy was coming here. Right here.

Oh crap.

"Hide me!" I screamed.
"In the back room!" Foxy responded. I jumped right on in there. Then I heard a knock on the door. While they were talking, I did my best to be as quiet as possible. Then I heard what I prayed not to hear. I heard Funtime Foxy offer to take Bonnie and Foxy to get a drink somewhere. That's when I somehow successfully snuck out of the closet and out the door of their room.

I went back to my workplace at that very moment. "WOULD YOU GUYS JUST STOP IT?" I yelled.
"Stop what?" Funtime Freddy asked.
"THIS WHOLE THING THAT YOU'RE DOING! I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE THAT COME HERE. YOU GUYS ARE MONSTERS FOR WHAT YOU DO! YOU KNOW BIDYBAB? HE USED TO BE BALLOON BOY, BUT THEN YOU GUYS COMPLETELY-" I was still talking, but they must have apparently thought I had said too much. That must have been why they dragged me to a patch of open wires and gave me a literal shock. "Now, Ballora, you know very well that we are not supposed to speak about any of that." Baby said soothingly. "You also know that you are probably just tired. So just listen to me, and sleep."
"N-no." I mumbled, actually starting to get tired. Why did Baby always do this to people?

The last thing I heard before finally falling to sleep was Baby saying, "Funtime Foxy needs your help outside, Freddy. She brought us some people for us to hire."

Why did they say yes?

I started to wander halls after I woke up. I didn't know where to go, really. I got bored and climbed to the vents in the ceiling.

Boy, am I happy I made that decision.