CH 7: Don't Make Me Cry

Ballora P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Bonnie yelling at someone. When I came out of the room, I saw Bonnie holding Foxy bridal style and kicking the door so hard it bounced back shut.

When she saw me, she yelled, "RUN!" She screamed.

So that is what I did.

I ran.

And I didn't look back.

But then I looked back realizing what I was leaving behind.

I came back in. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? YOU KNOW WHAT, IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER. NOW TAKE FOXY!" She yelled as she tossed Foxy to me.

Bonnie P.O.V.

It all started when I woke up in Foxy's room. I just laying there when I heard an odd noise above me, for I was on the floor. I sat upwards to find Foxy passed out and this demon-like man searching him. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I shouted. Then the thing started to come after me. I dodged out of the way and got Foxy.

He was surprisingly very light.

Then I saw Ballora. She took Foxy. I tried to fight off whatever this thing was. Then he caught me against the wall and pinned me there.

"Why hello there. Aren't you something?" The thing cooed. I groaned and said, "Oh great. You here to kidnap me?" I didn't have the fucking patience anymore. "No, he's not." Someone said behind the thing. We both turned around. It was Funtime Freddy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm here to save you!" He said.
"Just kill me now." I muttered under my breath.
Then the real hero came in and kicked both their asses.

"Foxy," I sighed. "Why can't there just be one so nothing is complicated?"
"I don't know." He said, and hugged me right there.

Marionette P.O.V.

"BABY!" I yelled. "Oh! My dearest brother! What brings you here?" "This has to stop." I said. "What has to stop?" She asked. "Okay now don't play stupid YOU HAD ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS RAPE ONE OF MINE!" I shrieked. Her face went pale. "I don't remember telling him to do that." "Oh." I said. "Wait! Then why the Hell did he do that?" "I don't know! Maybe cuz he was bored?" She replied. "But seriously. Just please stop. You can harass somebody way different, HECK you can even harass me, but don't harass ANY of my friends." "What's gonna make me stop?" She said, mimicking me.

I didn't want to have to do this. "Sis, I didn't want to have to do this, but I might just have to." I said. "What'cha gonna do, puppet?" She teased. "I'm......I'm gonna cry." I said.

Then her face went very pale. "Let's n-not do th-that." She said as she came over and hugged me. "We don't want that. We don't. We really, really don't. So uh let's just stop the fight, ok? Nobody needs to cry. And the real reason I was trying to get your friends to join was because if we don't have two more people in the business, they will shut us down. We all need somewhere to go." She whined. "Well." I said, lightening the mood. "Our business will shut down if we don't have a range to 5-12 more people at our business. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yes. I would like to be with my dad and both my brothers." She replied. So we were all together, happy.

Until hell broke loose the night after.