CH 16: Animatronic Backfire

Bonnie P.O.V.

I snuck back to my room at 1am.

Then I slept until 12 in the afternoon. After I woke up, I literally could not move my legs. I tried to call for somebody, but the walls were too thick. I would've gotten my phone to call Ballora, but it was on the table.

Under the top bunk.

So I just waited until Ballora came in. She finally did at like 5:32. "Ballora!" I hissed. "What?" She asked. "My legs stopped working!" I said. "You're just being lazy, aren't you?" She asked. "You wanna see?" I asked. "No, no I don't." She muttered as she helped me down from the bunk. I fell helplessly to the floor. "Go get Foxy." I said as I pulled myself to sit on the bottom bunk.

When she came back with him, I told her we needed privacy for a moment. "Ok look." I said, staring him dead in the eyes. "I don't know what you did to me, but I can not feel my legs at all." "Oh." He said. "Do you think it was from when-" he began but then I cut him off.
"Yes, I do." I finished.

"Oh." He said, looking down at the ground. "Hey hey hey! Don't feel bad! I mean, you didn't mean to!" I assured him.

So then we talked about it. Then he left. I took the crutches I had and wobbled outside. There was a dark mist surrounding the room. All I heard was people saying my name. It was in a faint whisper. I looked around I didn't see anybody. Then I realized this month was the month we turned into animatronics. I dropped the crutches, for I was able to walk now in animatronic form. Then I felt hands on my shoulders. I looked behind me.

It was Springtrap!

"You lied." He whispered.

I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Now you have to be punished." He whispered again.

Then, I saw Foxy finally. He looked angry.

At me.

I took a step back, not knowing what was gonna happen next. Then he shouted, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

I don't know what I did.

Then, right after he shouted, my entire face had been ripped off.

Luckily, my animatronic form had handle that.

But not for long.

I looked at him with surprise. Then the familiar look in his eyes reappeared. He looked shocked and worried and horrified and all sorts of things.

"Oh my god." He said with his hand covering his mouth. "B-Bonnie?"

I wanted to talk, but I couldn't. I needed all of my face to talk. I just fell to my knees. "Oh god." He said again.

Then I completely fell to the floor. I tried to crawl to my room, but I soon gave up and decided to just lay on the floor. Then I saw Ballora enter the place. "Hey guys!" She said. Then she saw me. "OH MY GOD!" She shrieked as she ran over to me. "Where's your face?" She asked me. Then she finally connected it all together. "You." She said looking over at Foxy. He was actually in tears. "B-Ballora, li-listen it wasn't m-me I swear!" He pleaded. "You BASTARD!" She screamed as she punched at him. The fogginess had cleared up.

Then I got some paper and wrote something down. Luckily, Ballora was looking at me when I held the piece of paper up. Then she rushed out of the room and went to get the Marionette.

After she left, I motioned for Foxy to come and sit next to me. He did. Then I hugged him. He hugged me back.

He stayed with me until the Marionette appeared with Ballora on his heels.

"Let's see here." He said examining where my face should be.

Attaching my face back on only took an hour.

"There." The Marionette said. "Now it will never fall off again." "Thank you." I said as he left.

Time to wait for the month to be over.