CH 17: Back To...Animal?

Bonnie P.O.V.

Finally. Back to... animal? Then I remembered after the month of animatronic transformation, there is the animal transformation the next month. Then I realized that I am a bunny.

Foxy is...well.... a fox.

I had to hide in my room for the rest of the month.

Then I realized I can't do that. I don't have enough food to survive. Since Ballora wasn't an animal, she would still be a human. She would be able to feed me.

So she did.

But then one day, every bunny and chicken was in my room. "What's going on?" I asked trying to adjust my glasses with my paws. "Our bears and foxes are after us!" They exclaimed. "Oh, I see. Well, you all are free to stay here for the rest of the month." I said.

This was gonna be a long month.

One day I was being stupid and decided to crawl through the vent in my room to see what was going on outside. I accidentally fell out of the vent that was in the ceiling.

I was stuck.

Outside.

I turned around to see if there was anything behind me.

Then I almost had a heart attack when I saw Foxy just standing there staring at me with glowing eyes all the way in the opposite direction. "Hi Bonnie." He said slyly. "H-hi." I stammered, looking around for an escape. "Why are you so nervous?" He asked me, taking a few steps closer to where I was. I tried taking a step back. It worked. "I'm not n-n-nervous. I'm j-just trying to f-find my w-way back to my r-r-room. I don't th-think I'm supposed to b-be out here." I said taking another step back. "Hey, don't leave me all alone. I just wanted someone to hang out with." He whispered at me. "Well how about in a month?" I said. I was starting to get scared.

What do he actually does eat me?

"Hey, don't you remember who I am? I'm...I'm Bonnie! Ya know, you know me! I know you! We're...friends?" I shouted quickly as I slowly started walking backwards. "Aww...are you scared? Don't be. I'm right here. You can trust me. Ya know what? Just turn back, and I'll direct you to the nearest vent to get you back.

I didn't trust him, but I did it anyways.

It's good I kept my guard up.

Because a few minutes after I turned around, I heard his paws slam across the tiled floor.

They sounded closer each second.

I ran for my life.

I've never ran this fast before. I bounded through the hallways and rooms. I hide behind a desk in one room, praying he wouldn't find me. Then I felt horrified as I heard his voice. "Oh, Bonnie." He said eerily. "I know you're in this room. I can smell you." I held my breath with every second.

Then, I heard the sound of heaven. "Bonnie?" Ballora said. "Where are you, Bonnie?"

Then I made a bad decision.

"I'm in here!" I yelled. Right after that, my body froze.

You're so stupid! Now you're gonna die... I thought.

Then he appeared right in front of me. I held my breath as he circled around me. "Well, well well." He said.

Then, I felt hands pick me up. "There you are!" Ballora exclaimed. "TAKE ME AWAY NOW!" I screamed at her.

She didn't even question it. Just like that she was speeding up and down hallways until we reached my room where everyone who was trying to not be eaten was also.

From that time forward, I decided to never walk out there while an animal if I was alone.

Or if I was an animatronic, apparently.

I just needed sleep.

And a whole lot of it.