Ginny wants Hinny

HERMIONE POV

          Isn't he the best person to ever exist? He made me an actual ring! Oh my god I am so in love! I've got to tell Ginny. I wonder what she'll say, but doesn't she like Harry? Nah, that was in her second year.
          "Hermione." Ron said snapping me out of my thoughts. "What have we got after Transfiguration?" "Wait, let me check," I quickly looked at my time table, "Charms." Ron rolled his eyes, "Don't you like any subject?" I said sarcastically, "do I have to like any? Hermione, this is school we're talking about."
          "Good morning children," Professor Flitwick greeted us with his squeaky voice. "Today, we'll be learning a very useful charm and that is, the summoning charm. Now, everyone, leave your wands and start saying the incantation Accio." One by one, they started muttering Accios. I caught myself staring at Harry. If I could just Accio him t- wait what?! "Now try summoning the pillow on your right using your wands." I took my wand, and my heart started beating rapidy. I took a deep breath and steadily said, "Accio pillow." "WELLDONE, look here everyone, Ms. Granger has done it! 10 points for Gryffindor!"
            After Charms, I went to the Gryffindor common room to go over my Transfiguration essay before submitting it to Professor McGonagall "Hermione!" I turned around to see that Ginny was standing right behind me. "Ginny! It's good to meet you here! I wanted to show you something. look!" I said extending my fingers for her to check the ring out. "Oh my god! Hermione, this is so beautiful. Where did you get it from?" "Harry gave it to me yesterday. What do you think?" I said smiling. As I said Harry's name, I couldn't help noticing how her face changed. She now looked angry and provoked. Suddenly, Ginny took out her wand and brusquely casted the stunning spell, which I barely missed. Why did she do that? I looked around to check where Ginny was, but she wasn't in the Common Room, I ran to girls' dormitory, but she wasn't there either. I was so enraged, I couldn't believe how Ginny would try and hex me. I gripped my wand and headed out of the Common Room in search for her.
              "Hermione!" I heard Harry calling. "Is-is everything a'right? You don't seem well."
"I'm fine." I lied.
"Where were you going?"
"The Library."
"May I join you?"
"Sure."

Third POV

      Harry held Hermione's arm and started walking towards the library. "Harry..." she hesitated. "Yes?" "Harry, I think Ginny loves you." She said looking at the ground. "What makes you say so?" She didn't answer. "Hermione?" "I showed her the ring you gave me, and... and she tried to stupefy me." "What?!" She didn't say anything. "I can't believe she did that. You go to the library, I gotta go." "Harry no. Please don't do anything. You'll get yourself into trouble." She begged but it was too late, Harry was already out of sight. He didn't know what to do. Either to go to Ginny, but what would he do next? Hex her? Or should he go to Ron? But what would he do then? He stopped walking and sat on a bench in a corridor. At last, he decided on going to Ginny, so he went straight to the Quidditch pitch.
         Ginny was riding her broomstick and immediately descended after noticing Harry. "Harry!" She greeted him happily, and ran towards him. "Ginny, you can't do th-" Ginny quickly leaned at Harry and started kissing him. He pushed her so hard that she tripped over and fell backwards. He took his wand out and aimed it at her. "Don't you dare touch Hermione. Do you understand? I know what you did." He said and left her on the ground tears rolling down her cheeks.
             He got back to the castle and headed to the library to meet Hermione. "AAARRGGHH" he heard a deafening scream ring through the corridors. He ran towards the sound that he heard but was stopped  immediately by a whisper, "Come".