Hermione...

"H-Hermione?" Harry called, shaking her. She was unconscious and her eyes were fixed upon the night sky. Worried, he carried her in his arms and ran to the Hospital Wing. "Madame Pomfrey, M-Madame! Hermione-she was attacked-by a Dementor!" Harry said panting and crying. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed taking Hermione from him and laying her on the bed. "Mr. Potter, i am afraid you have to leave her!" Madame Pomfrey said. "NO! I won't leave her alone!" Harry said, "I can't." "Potter! She is in a very dangerous situation. You have to leave." She informed him. Harry caught a last glimpse of Hermione as Madame Pomfrey shut the door in his face. Harry didn't leave, instead, he sat beside the large door of the Hospital Wing hoping that, in any minute, Hermione would come out and they would both sit together down again by the lake. As he was sitting, putting his head between his knees and sobbing quietly he heard someone call out. "Harry Potter, what are you doing here," he looked up to see Dobby. He quickly rubbed his eyes. "Is Harry Potter crying?" Dobby asked. "N-No. What are you doing here?" Harry asked. "Dobby is on his way to Professor Dumbledore's office, but why is Harry Potter here?" Harry told him everything that has happened and by the end of his talk, Dobby kneeled down and looked at the ground with his bat-like ears both facing the ground. "Harry Potter should rest now," Dobby told Harry, and then Harry sheepishly walked to his dormitory.  
         "Ron," Harry shook Ron to wake up, "Ron wake up!" He said in a rather loud voice. "What Harry? What is wrong now?" Harry woke him up and told him all about Hermione, and by the end he too was astonished. "BLOODY HELL! How is she now? we have to go to her." Ron said, "I'll go now, I-I'll use the invisibility clo-" but before Harry could complete his sentence, Ron cut him off, "No, Harry, i heard that the potion she needs is very dangerously brewed, no one can stay in the process but the one brewing it." Harry sat in the bed in disbelief and lied down on his four-poster bed. Hunted by the idea that Hermione couldn't make it, he wasn't able to close his eyes."