Fenrir Greyback

HERMIONE
We were both sitting on the wooden bench, when suddenly, I heard a howl from the woods. I instantly looked at Harry. "What was that?!" I said. "Hermione! It's... a werewolf!" He said, seized my hand and ran. At once, Harry abruptly stood. I looked at him and followed his stare and found a werewolf. Tears started forming in my eyes. I was so scared. "Where are you heading, Potter?" I heard a grave harsh voice calling Harry. "Hermione keep running, it's Fenrir, Fenrir Greyback!" I swiftly looked back... Teddy. "HARRY IT'S... TEDDY! STOP!" I shouted crying.

HARRY
As he heard Hermione saying Teddy, he froze, and looked back at the filthy werewolf, where it stood on its hind legs with a large, evil grin and a murderous look in his bright electric blue eyes. 'No' Harry thought to himself, 'not Teddy'. Harry quickly rummaged his robes to get his wand, but was stopped by another loud howl. Harry and Hermione looked at Fenrir who was holding the unconcious blue-haired boy.
Right after he howled, Fenrir looked back at Teddy. The ugly hairy werewolf, the one that caused several innocent kids to turn into fierce beasts. The one that fed on humans, especially kids.
He looked down at Teddy, his prey. His eyes vicious eyes glaring at the helpless boy. He didn't care about how much pain his family would feel if he was bitten. He didn't think twice about how he'll ruin the child's life if he bit him. People will fear him. He won't get a job anywhere. He might not be accepted at Hogwarts.
Harry heard footsteps coming deep within the forest. Fenrir looked back, too. He seemed to know who was coming behind. At once, he dug his sharp, bloody teeth in Teddy. His infected blood and saliva met Teddy's. "NO!" Harry shouted and ran straight towards him. "TEDDY, NO!" He shouted, tears dripping from his eyes.
Fenrir howled one last time, and the sound of cracking leaves and angry footsteps sped up. Another werewolf pranced over Fenrir. 'It must be Lupin.' Harry thought. Blaming himself for not taking his wand and leaving it at the bench. The ferocious werewolves fought against each other. Blood splattering around. Lupin was outraged. He fought Fenrir to death. Harry ran and took Teddy from the ground. The baby was crying mournfully. Harry hugged him hard trying to comfort him. Hermione stood beside Harry putting her delicate hands on him. At last, Lupin dug his claws in Fenrir's chest.. Fenrir started to weep hard while blood was expelled from his chest... he died. The werewolf that everyone feared. Lupin then howled again., and turned to look at Harry and Hermione. He seemed to have little control over his body. He kept moving forward and then dragging himself back again. He gestured for them to get back to the castle. "Hermione... my wand. It's still on the desk... Summon it." "Accio wand," she muttered.
They both ran to the castle. "H-H-Harry what should we do now?" She panted, sobbing. "Hermione, go inform professor Dumbledore and I will give T-Teddy to Madame Pomfrey." Harry told her, and strode to madame Pomfrey having hope that Teddy would survive the attack and won't turn into a werewolf.

HERMIONE
I ran to up the stairs and into the corridor, but was stopped by Professor McGonagall. "Mrs. Granger! What are you doing out of bed?!" "Professor, Teddy, Teddy Lupin... attacked... Greyback." I said panting and sobbing. Professor McGonagall stood there thunderstruck, she didn't ask any questions and I proceeded. "Harry told me to inform Professor Dumbledore while he goes to the Hospital Wing." "My dear boy! I am going to the Hospital Wing and you go inform Dumbledore."

HARRY
Madame Pomfrey wouldn't let Harry enter, so He sat impatiently on a bench beside the Hospital Wing. After sometime, Professor McGonagall approached. "Professor, I-" he started, but she raised her hand and patted him on the shoulder. "I know," she said, and Harry could swear he saw a tear in her eyes. "Where's Lupin?" She asked. "I don't know. He and Greyback were fighting and he defeated Greyback and told us to go up the castle. He was in the werewolf form; I think he feared he would lose control." Professor McGonagall just nodded, and said, "Is Fenrir dead?" "Y-yeah, I think he is." McGonagall conjured a patronus, "it's for Tonks". Minutes later, Dumbledore came, "Granger went to call Ron." He said and entered the wing. Hermione, then, came with Ron. Harry engulfed her in a hug and she wrapped her arms around his neck and she started to tear up. Tonks arrived, her face looked haunted apparently from the amount of tears that left her eyes. She was still letting out massive amounts of sobs and tears. "Where is he? WHERE IS TED?!" She said and strode off to the door. "Tonks, no, you can't enter." McGonagall said standing infront of the door. "Professor. Let me pass." Tonks demanded, but McGonagall knew how much pain will seeing her own son in this case cause her. "No!" She repeated, and Tonks kept walking back and forth impatiently, knocking at the door after each second. As they sat, waiting to enter, Ginny, Fred, George and the rest of the weasleys came, followed by Dobby, Neville and a bunch of Gryffindors. Dobby sat on the floor, his ears pointing to the ground and tears dripping down his large tennis-sized green eyes. When the sun was shining bright in the sky, Lupin came...

●●●
A CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA😈😈😈. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THE COMMENT SECTION DOWN BELOW!