Lupin's Tale

When the sun was bright in the sky, Lupin came. He was in his human form, even though he appeared to be more hairy.
      When Tonks saw Lupin, she darted towards him and he engulfed her into a hug. Her sobs were audible,  Lupin seemed to look older than ever. His grey hair long and messy. His eyes were swollen with big black bags underneath. His arm was full of bruises and cuts. And his knee had a terrible cut that he was limping. Nevertheless, he hugged Tonks with so much tenderness and warmth. His eyes were closed with grief, and Tonks was still weeping on his shoulder. They remained together, hugging silently.
         Harry was sitting next to Hermione, holding her hand, and wrapping his free hand around her. Tears were still dripping out of her face. Harry wiped them with his thumb and kissed her forehead. He, then, layed her head on his shoulder. Ron was sitting beside them, his head hidden between his knees that were clutched to his chest.  McGonagall was allowed to enter a while ago.
         It has been 3 hours since Teddy was delivered to the Hospital Wing. They all sat in silence for a couple of minutes. Harry, then, spoke, "How did it happen? Him taking Teddy?" They all, instantly, looked at Harry and then at Lupin. He remained quite for a bit then spoke, "T-Teddy was at home with Tonks when I went to get a Wolfsbane potion." Tonks, then, continued, I left Teddy in the living room and the window was opened. I was cooking, then i started hearing voices and footsteps. I quickly r-ran to T-T-Teddy, but it was too late," she started crying again. "And then I informed Remus and he went after him. W-Where is he now, Remus?"
"Dead..." he replied, his eyes full of anger. Several people let out a gasp and Ron looked astonished.
        Hermione was still laying on Harry's shoulder, and Harry was playing with strands of her hair. He kissed her head once more, before the wing's door opened. Dumbledore emerged out and they all stood up.
        "What happened?!" Tonks asked. "How is he?" "You might enter. Only five are allowed at a time." Professor Dumbledore said calmly. Lupin held Tonks's hand and looked at Harry. Harry understood, threw a look at Ron and seized Hermione's hand. He knew how scared and concerned she was. She got closer to Harry and slowly walked with them into the room.
            When they entered, they saw Professor McGonagall helping Madame Pomfrey brew potions. Tonks walked slowly, tears escaping her eyes, and praying under her breath that Teddy would be OK. Lupin wrapped an arm around her. Hermione, too, was crying, and Harry kept comforting her. "It's all going to be OK, Hermione, don't worry," he whispered in her ear patting her on the back.
              They arrived to Teddy's bed. He was laying on the bed unconcious. He took steady breaths while his eyes were closed peacefully. Tonks walked to him and stood right beside his bed, and Lupin followed her. She placed her hand on his forehead and then played with strands of his blue hair. She gently kissed his forehead, and got back to Lupin. "Where w-was he bitten?" Tonks asked Madame Pomfrey. She uncovered Teddy's chest to reveal a bite, Hermione winced. Tonks traced the the deep wounds he had, and a few tears fell on his chest.
          No one asked whether Teddy has turned into a werewolf or not. They all simply sat beside his bed waiting for Madame Pomfrey to finish and for Teddy to wake up. Waiting...

OMG!!!! ONLY 103 LEFT TO THE 1K VIEWERS. AAAAAAH. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOEVER READ MY STORY, VOTED, OR COMMENTED! 🎉🎊🎉🎊