By The Lake

The trio escorted snape's room, and Hermione didn't utter a word.
        "Hermione?" Harry said,"are you a'right?" "Y-y-yes" she said choking. "No,you're not! Hermione, do you, seriously, believe what that ugly git had said?" Harry told her. She didn't reply, instead, she sobbed harder. "Hermione, please, if you weren't a know-it-all we would have been dead by our first year." Ron bursted
        Night came and the moon rose in the sky. After finishing dinner, Ron went to his sleep, Hermione to the library, and Harry in the common room. After some time, Hermione came in. "Harry!" She said delightly. "Hi" He said. "Harry, are you OK?" She asked. "Yeah" he said carelessly. "Harry please, tell me what is wrong?" Harry didn't answer, instead, he was thinking about, why did Hermione care that much. For the past week, she, everyday, would try and talk to Harry. Ron, on the other hand, didn't really notice any changes on him. But, the problem wasn't with Ron. Harry liked accompanying Hermione more than Ron. "Are you with me?" Hermione snapped. "Y-y-yes," Harry said. "Hermione, would you like to have a walk with me? By the lake?" He said hesitantly. "Sure," she replied.
       Using the invisibility cloak, they headed out of the castle. Harry didn't utter a word. He just enjoyed Hermione's company. After every few minutes he would look at her and turn away in embarrassment once their eyes met.
"So?" Hermione asked.
"So what?" He answered dumbly.
"Harry!" She said hitting his shoulders playfully.
"What?"
"What is wrong with you," she asked.
He stayed silent for a bit. "Hmmm, we need to sit and talk." She flicked her wand and one of the trees infront of them was swiftly turned into a beautiful wooden bench. Harry gave her a smile and swished his wand. Sparks were sent from the tip of his wand that resulted in two tall lanterns that produced dim lights. To Hermione's surprise, Harry interlocked his fingers with hers and looked straight forward. Hermione blushed and looked at the ground. "So, aren't you gonna tell me?" She asked. "Tell you what?" He stupidly replied. After giving him an angry look, he started to talk. "Well, you wouldn't believe me if i told you... I don't know. I just suddenly started feeling bored and out of the mood. All the time. I no longer want to play Quidditch, contact Sirius or go on Hogsmeade trips. Maybe there isn't a reason, or maybe there are several ones. I feel so lonely, even though you and Ron are here. He got back to his senses to notice a tear rolling down his cheek and instantly wiped it. "Harry," Hermione said, "it's OK. To cry. Sometimes you just have to let it all out." She said gently. But Harry refused to. He felt that he shouldn't cry infront of her, he thought it would make him seem weak. As he was thinking, Hermione said something that made Harry doubt she was reading his mind. "Harry, you've stayed strong for too long. You have to let it all out or else you'll... Explode." She sad chuckling as he gave her a weary smile. "Harry, it's too late," she said "we have to get some sleep." "Yeah," Harry said yawning. They both stood up and started walking. "Oops, i almost forgot." She said flicking her wand, and everything went back to normal. They both walked back to the castle.

Make sure to vote and post your comments in the comment section below!