The Forbidden Forest

Night came and the Gryffindor common room was quickly empty, but Harry, this time especially, waited for Hermione. An hour has passed, but Hermione didn't come. So, he went to sleep.

HERMIONE

Hermione, memorizing all the secret routes from the Marauders' map as soon as Harry got it, had managed to leave the castle without being spotted. She wanted to get some ingredients from the Forbidden Forest to try out a potion. She stood infront of the forest frightened of entering. She took a deep breath, tightened her grip on the wand, and walked inside. She took out her Herbology booklet and started rememorizing the plants' names. As she was reading, the weather suddenly changed to be icy cold. She started hearing screams and recalling her dreadest memories. She looked up from the book to see .... A Dementor. She let out a very loud scream and ran into the trees. Running, she tripped over a low branch and her wand fell. "AAARRRGGGGHHH," she screamed again.

HARRY

         Back in the boys' dormitory, Harry woke up to this nightmare with a tremendous pain on his scar. Knowing that this is true, just like with Sirius, and Mr. Weasley, he jumped from his bed, took his wand, and strode off to the forest. From the Gryffindor tower and into the second corridor. "What are you doing here Potter? Roaming around in the middle of the night?" The voice of professor Snape rang into his ears. He looked up to see the ugly duckling's face of his most hated professor, he tried to run past him, but Professor snape whispered, "impedimenta". "STOP!" Sweating and panting, he pleaded to professor Snape, "Professor-please- it's Hermione, my scar-" "What is wrong with ms. Granger?" Snape asked as slow as ever. "Professor-please- Hermione's in danger. It was in my dream." As Snaoe looked into Harry's emerald green eyes he wasn't able to stop himself remembering... Lily. "Go! Potter. Hurry!" Harry looked at Snape in utter astonishment, and Snape repeated, "Go!"
         Without even thinking twice about the creatures that might be hjding inside, he ran into the forbidden forest shouting Hermione's name as loud as he could. "HARRY!" he heared Hermione. "I AM COMING HERMIONE," he ran quicker than ever. "EXPECTO PATRONUM," he shouted, tears starting to form in his eyes. The dementor was thrown away, but it was too late. Hermione was unconscious.