Teddy

I am reaaally sorry for not publishing a chapter, but I had several tests. Thank you for waiting! 😊

        Several hours later, Teddy started yawning and blinking and slowly opened his eyes. Tonks didn't rush towards him, instead, she approached him slowly.
      Teddy opened his honey-brown eyes and quickly turned to look for his mother. He turned right and when he saw her, his lips turned to a wide smile. Tonks returned the smile and pucked him up. She locked his arms around him so hard as if she was afraid that he might run away. Lupin walked to them and engulfed them both into a hug.
         "Mummy why are you cwing?" Teddy said softly, and Tonks smiled, "how do you feel?" She asked. "Good," he replied and layed his head on his mother's shoulder and quickly fell asleep hugging her.
          It was nearly 8:30 a.m. so all students had to leave the Hospital Wing to attend their classes. Harry, Ron, and Hermione said their goodbyes to Lupin, Tonks and the Weasleys and left the Wing. Hermione was calmer now, and Ron and Lavander walked together beside Harry and Hermione to the Great Hall. "Do you think-do you think that he'll turn to a werewolf?" Harry asked Hermione. "The possibility of him turning to a werewolf is so high. It was full moon." Harry nodded  and said, "hope they can take it. Lupin and Tonks will keep blaming themselves." "I hope they're OK now. Did you see what Teddy did when he woke up?"
"Yeah, it was so cute." Harry smiled and Hermione grinned. 
"How are you feeling now?" Harry asked. "Better, thanks," she said leaning on Harry's shoulder. "What class do we have?" "Potions." Harry replied. "Awesome." Hermione said sarcastically. "How much time do we have left?" Harry asked. "About an hour." She replied.
        Harry thought for a minute and then brusquely seized Hermione's arm, stood up, and pulled her out if the Great Hall. "Harry!" She squealed. Harry led her through corridors, and several stairs until they, finally, reached the place where Harry intended to go.
      Harry stood infront if Hermione grinned, and said, "close your eyes!"

HERMIONE P.O.V.

         After running through several corridors and climbing what felt like a million stairs, Harry finally stopped. "Close your eyes!" He said. Oh my god he looks so cute when he smiles. Oh no, oh no... I shouldn't be thinking like this. This sounds so cliché, like in the books i used to read as a child. Anyway, that doesn't stop him from looking cute when he smiles. "Close. Your. Eyes." He said snapping me out of my thoughts. I did as he said and my mind started to overthink about what might he be hiding.
            "Open!" I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw were his emerald green ones, then, I looked at the place where I stood, and my heart skipped beats. The place smelled like sweet roses, my favourite fragrance. The first thing I spotted was the beautifully carved bookshelf,  which was filled with books of all kind. There was a couch beside the bookshelf were several candies and chocolates. There was also a fireplace that heated the whole area. After I contemplated the place. I looked at Harry in admiration. How does he manage to do this. I l-love him so much. Yes, i said it. I love him.

HARRY POV

         After she finished scanning the room, she looked at me with her chocolate-brown eyes. How can someone be that cute?! I smiled at her and she replied with a warm, wide grin before running to me and folding her arms around me neck. I locked my arms around her in response. I love her.

Third POV

         "I should tell her now" Harry thought to himself "But what if she rejected?" His thoughts kept fighting one another until at last, one won. "Mione, I... I love you." He whispered in her ear sending sparks down her spine. She squeezed him a little harder and then broke the hug, "I don't," she replied. "Shut up. I know you do." He said and they both started laughing. "There is one last thing." He said. "What?" She asked eager to know. He waved his wand and summoned a small box. "Open it." She took the box and unwrapped it to find a small box.  She opened the box and Harry saw her eyes shine. A beautifully carved ring silver made and shaped like a crown was lying in the box. "D-did you make this?" "Do you like it?" He said walking a hand through his hair. "This. Is the best gift I have ever taken." She said setting it aside and gazing at his eyes. Their heads got closer and closer. Harry could smell the beautiful chocolate scent of her hair. They slowly got closer and closer until at once, Harry brushed his lips against Hermione's.
       He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow, delicate, and comforting in ways that words would never be.