● F I F T Y S E V E N ●

Start from the beginning

"Enough.." Namjoon sighed. Seokjin gritted his teeth at Yoongi. "I swear Yoongi, you better pray to God he'll forgive you, or you're fucked up."

Yoongi's eyes teared up looking at Seokjin. "I.. I didn't mean it! Believe me, I don't even know how I got drunk! I swear I'd never tell him that on purpose!" He choked out, trying his best not to cry.

Seokjin glared at him and crossed his arms looking away. Namjoon tried massaging his shoulders to calm the feisty male down. "Take it easy on him, Jinnie.. He was drunk. He didn't know any better either."

Yoongi's eyes teared up even more, he started blaming himself for everything. He wanted the earth to just gape and swallow him up from guilt really. He had no idea how he even got that drunk but he's thinking he somehow got that on his own.

But he's being scolded by Seokjin in front of a crowd of drunken people.

Seokjin looks at Hyerin supiciously before chuckling

"W-Wae?" Hyerin stuttered

..."Yoongi didn't drink himself." Namjoon looked at Yoongi then back at Hyerin. "And you're the only one he's with in here."

..."you're the one who made Yoongi drunk.. Didn't you?" Seokjin snarled.

"What?! I would never!" She gasped "Don't blame me!"

"Yoongi, what did you drink?" Namjoon asks this time

Yoongi quirks an eyebrow, "It was an Iced Tea."

"Who gave you the drink?"

"Hyerin-" he finally looks at Hyerin with wide eyes, slowly piecing the obvious he was so oblivious to and realizing everything. His mouth gaped as Hyerin tried pulling off an innocent look.

"Huh??"

"Hyerin—Please don't.. Please don't tell me you did this to me."

"M-Mwo?" She asks

Seokjin groaned, pulling off of Namjoon's grip. He knows very well that she could be faking and he's not gonna let Yoongi fall for it this time. He walked up to the only bartender and grabbed his collar to pull him closer "Tell me right now, What did she order?!"

The bartender gasped and tried peeling off of him but Seokjin gripped onto his collar tighter. "NOW."

Hyerin was terrified; Namjoon was maybe getting turned on.

"C-Cocktail! She ordered a cocktail! And an Iced Tea!!"

"Did you do anything to the iced tea?"

The Bartender looked at Hyerin. She was shaking her head, pleading him to say no. "Again, did you do anything to the iced tea?!" Seokjin yelled this time pulling his hair, making himself face down on the counter.

"I SPIKED IT, I SPIKED IT. THERE I SAID IT, LET GO OF ME!" The timid bartender yelled. Hyerin gulped and smiled sincerely at Yoongi. "Y-YoonYoon I have no--"

Before she could finish her sentence Yoongi pinned her to a wall, clasping both of his hands onto her neck, quickly putting pressure on it; choking her. Anger was written all over him as he watched Hyerin gasping for air. "You fucking bitch-" he spits

Hyerin tried prying Yoongi's hands to let her go. But Yoongi only applied pressure even harder. "Y-Yoongi I c-..can't-"

"You.. You're the reason why." Yoongi muttered "You're the reason why I did this- You're the reason why he's gonna break up with me."

Hyerin slapped his arm even more, air was starting to run out in her lungs and she can't hold in any much long.

"It's all your fucking fault, and I didn't even realize it!" He yells slapping her across the face, making her fall down. Hyerin crawled down on the floor. Catching her breath, she looked at Yoongi with tears in her eyes.

"L-Let me explain!"

"What? What lies are you gonna tell me now?" Yoongi hissed. "You actually made me side with you as well."

"I.. Yoongi please-"

"ENOUGH, HYERIN." He snapped, "I'm not gonna fucking listen to you again after the stunt you pulled."

"You're not fooling me again." He adds before fixing his shirt. He was about to take a step away but Hyerin held onto his foot.

"Let go of me." He said sternly. Hyerin shakes her head gripping tightly "What about the moments we had! Yoongi, please don't throw them away! I wanted to spend my time with you more, I just--"

"Well guess what, Hyerin? You just ruined your chances to 'spend more time with me', or maybe to even come near me at all." He hits his knee by her cheek, then kicks her away with the foot she was holding. "Don't embarrass yourself."

"I'm sorry~" she cried "Forgive me please." She says wrapping herself around Yoongi, hoping for a hug back; but she was pushed away and received another slap.

"After what you did, and you actually got away with? Fooling me like this?! Making me look like an idiot? Risking Jimin from me?! Heh, I wish you'd just die."

Hyerin shakes her head grabbing onto his arm. "Please!"

"Let me go- LET ME GO." He finally yells before running off outside to find Jimin, leaving Hyerin there. Sobbing, yelling at him to come back but he didn't.

"Wait for us!" Namjoon hollered grabbing Seokjin's hand and running after Yoongi. (Seokjin's happy as hell he finally got away from that skank.)

Hyerin looked at the door, swinging back and forth from being opened wide so suddenly through her bangs. She wiped her tears and muttered out, "You'll be mine, soon Yoongi. Just you wait."

_________________________________________________________

Ohhh man.

I missed yall.

Late bc kdramas first. Jkjkjk, short authorblock

Publishing another chapter after this, love yall <3

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: