47

The storm didn't end up ending and it was getting pretty late so Niall and I have decided to just go now, well after we get dressed and everything. "Mumma?" Atticus asks as I place him down on the changing table. "Yeah baby" I ask softly as I grab an outfit from his chested draws and begin getting the toddler dressed. The young child opened his mouth to say something before closing his mouth again. "I forgot" he mumbles making me chuckle.

"That's okay baby, just tell me when you remember" he nods and began sucking on his fingers making me frown. "How about you use this instead?" I question Atty as I grab his pacifier. He nods and takes it from my hand and placed the teat in his mouth. I smile and kiss his forehead before I finished getting him dressed in some comfy clothes seeing as we were just going to the supermarket.

Once I finished dressing Atty I lift him off the changing table and carry him downstairs where Niall was dressed and waiting for us. "Want me to take him?" I nod and pass the boy over to Niall who began tickling him while I smile and watch. I walk over to the front door and pull it open stepping aside to let Niall and Atticus past. Once they were out I walk out into the rain and lock the front door before rushing over to the car that Niall was quickly buckling Atticus into. I climb into the passenger seat and buckle myself in as Niall climbs into the drivers seat and shakes his wet hair.

"Stop it you dog" I giggle, Niall looks at me before shaking his head in my direction letting the water fly at me making me giggle more. I push his head away from me as I laugh. Niall soon stops and gives me a quick kiss before starting the car and drives towards the supermarket that was a few blocks away. "Mumma" I turn my head to look at Atticus who had called out to me. "yes baby?" I question him. "You hold my hand?" the two year old questions innocently.

I give him a small smile and nod my head "Yeah i'll hold your hand baby" He grins and reaches his hand out and I take it in my larger one. I watch as he grips onto my hand before putting his pacifier back in his mouth before he turned and looked back out the window. I turn back to the front with a bright smile on my face. That was just too adorable. We soon arrive at the supermarket and Niall parks in the closest car park available before we all get out.

I adjust Atticus and put his hood over his head before walking out in the light rain towards the entrance of the supermarket. Once we were inside I take Atty's hood off and place him down on the ground making sure I held onto his hand tightly as we follow Niall further into the store. "Do we need a trolley?" Niall questions and I nod my head so he grabs a trolley with one of those baby seats in the front. I lift Atticus off the ground and place him in the seat so he wasn't getting in the way of everything as we begin shopping. We didn't need much seeing as we were about to move houses but we still needed food. 

-

"Atticus stay out of the way please" Niall told our son who kept getting in the way of the moving people. We had spend the last two days packing our personal things and have left the rest for the moving people because they also do that and I couldn't do much and didn't really want to so we paid them extra. "But i wanna play dada" Atticus whines as he looks up at his daddy who was helping one of the movers with some boxes. "C'mon Atty, we'll go out. How about that?" Atticus huffs but nods his head before walking over to me. "Thank you" Niall says as he gives me a smile before returning to the work.

I lift Atticus into my arms once he reached me before carrying him upstairs and into his bedroom that was partially packed except for some clothing and furniture. I lift Atty onto the changing table and take his diaper off before getting him dressed in some warm clothes for the outing.

Once Atticus was all dressed and settled I lifted him off the table and carried him to mine and Niall's bedroom where I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and tucked them into my small backpack before carrying Atty downstairs moving out of the way ...

Once Atticus was all dressed and settled I lifted him off the table and carried him to mine and Niall's bedroom where I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and tucked them into my small backpack before carrying Atty downstairs moving out of the way of the multiple workers around the house. I could hear Niall in the front yard so I carry Atty out there and sure enough Niall was talking to one of the guys.

"You two going?" Niall questions and I nod my head, he smiles and gives us both a kiss before bidding us goodbye. "bye dada" Atty mumbles with a wave as I carry him over to my car that was parked on the street and buckle Atticus into his car seat before climbing into the front seat and started the car up. I grab my phone and send a text to Taylor asking her if she wants to hang out with the kids. A moment later my phone began ringing and the caller id said Taylor so I picked it up and put it on loud speaker.

"Hey love" I greet with a chuckle because I could hear the twins yelling at each other in the background. "hey, where are you thinking of heading?" she questions with a huff before she told Connor off for hitting his brother. "To the cafe and we'll see from there" I say "alright yeah, we'll meet you there in like twenty" Taylor informs me "Alright, good luck" I say with a chuckle "I'll need it. bye" I chuckle and hang the phone up before turning to look at Atticus who was playing with the fluffy ball on the top of his beanie.

"Want to go see Aunty Tay and the boys?" I question him and he immediately nods his head. "Coops?" I chuckle and nod my head "Yeah they'll be there" He grins and continues to play with his beanie. I smile and turn back around in my seat and begin driving to the cafe where Taylor and I usually meet. The drive was pretty short and I park the car out the front before turning the car off. I unbuckle myself before climbing out of the car. I shut my door and pull the back door open and get Atty out before walking inside the cafe. After sitting around for another ten minuets the door opened and in walked Taylor carrying her two little boys and made her way over to us .