27

"You what?" I ask in shock, did Niall just say what I think he said? "Nothing, forget about it" Niall said before walking off. I groan and lean back in the couch as I try to process what Niall had said just moments ago. He still loved me? I don't know weather I wanted to be happy or sad about this news. After a bit of processing I get off the couch and head out in the direction Niall had gone which was the backyard. I slide the back door open to see Niall sitting on the top set of the patio.

I didn't say anything expect walk over and sit down on the step beside him and looked out into the backyard. "I never stopped" Niall said softly after about five minuets of silence. I turn my head so I was looking at him and questioned him with my eyes. He sighed and looked down at the ground. "Charlie I never stopped loving you" Niall said with a sigh. I look down and process his words.

"Why?" I ask softly "why? Why do I love you?" Niall questioned and I nodded my head to say that exactly what I meant. "When I met you when we were 18 I fell in love, you were this bundle of joy that was happy about anything and I knew I had to be with you. The day you said yes to dating me I was so happy. I wanted to scream it to the whole world that you were mine but I knew that you didn't want the famous life that I came with" Niall said as he looked down at his sock covered feet.

"And then when you told me you were pregnant I didn't know what to do, I was scared. I wanted to be with you but I didn't want to expose you and this new baby to the world because I knew how scary it could be. When we had that conversation about breaking up it tore me apart. Yeah sure I smiled after it but I was breaking inside. All i wanted to do was wrap you up in my arms and hold you for as long as I wanted but I couldn't" Niall paused to settle down because he was getting pretty emotional.

I was also getting emotional as I listened to what was coming out of Niall's mouth. How could I have not known what he was feeling throughout our breakup and up to now. "To this day I still want to wrap my arms around you and be able to call you mine again. I've always loved you and  I don't think I will ever stop" Niall finished his story and I sat there in shock beside the man who just spilled out all his feelings to me and I couldn't find anything to say. I was speechless.

After a few moments of silence Niall stood up and headed into the backyard with his hands in his hair looking frustrated. I stood up and before I could stop myself I spilled out a secret as well. "I still love you as well" And with that I turned around and walked into the house and upstairs to my bedroom where I shut and locked the door before diving onto my bed.

-

I groan as I roll over in my bed with the biggest headache I have ever had. I think it was from all the crying I had done before falling asleep. To be honest i have no idea why I was crying but I felt like I needed to, just like I had to tell Niall I felt the same way earlier. Had he even heard me say it?

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull it out to see Taylor had sent me a text message. Hey girl, want to go drinking tonight? the text said, I look at the time on my phone to see it was 5:56pm and nodded to myself before replying to the text. Yeah sure, Where do you want to meet up? I ask her as I get out of bed and head into my wardrobe to begin my search for an outfit.

My phone vibrated interrupting my search for an outfit but smiled when I read it was from Taylor. I'll meet you out the front of your place at 7:30 in a cab I reply back saying alright and I quickly decide on my outfit which was a tight black dress that was slightly revealing but oh well. Once I had grabbed some undergarments i headed into the bathroom and prepared myself for a night out.

7:30 came quicker than I had hoped for, but luckily I was ready so I walked out of my bedroom and headed downstairs where I was probably going to have to have an awkward encounter with Niall but frowned when there was no noise from anybody down here besides the puppy that was locked away in the laundry room. I walk into the kitchen to see there was a note on the kitchen counter.