39

I peak my head into Atticus's bedroom to check on the boys to see that they were all still asleep so I back away from the bedroom and walk downstairs making sure the gates were locked on the stairs so the boys couldn't get down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and make myself some toast along with a cup of tea before sitting down at the counter and eat my breakfast while scrolling through my social media.

About an hour after I finished my food I hear one of the boys crying so I get up off the chair I was sitting on and make my way upstairs and into Atticus's bedroom to see that Cooper had tears streaming down his face while Connor and Atticus tried to settle him down. I mentally aww before walking over to them. I lift the crying two year out of the bed and hold him against my chest. "Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I ask softly as I rub his back. "bad dream" the boy mumbles into my neck as he chokes back a few sobs.

After settling Cooper down I turn to the other two boys sitting on the bed staring up at me. "I help mumma" Atticus says as he gives me a proud look. "Me too" Connor says, I smile and ruffle their messy bed hair. "good boys" They both grin and give each other high fives. "you okay now babe?" I ask Cooper who nods and places his head down on my shoulder and sucks on his thumb. "How about we get ready for the day, how does that sound boys?" I question the three of them. I get two screams of agreement from the boys on the bed and a nod from the little boy in my arms.

Half an hour later I had the three boys dressed in jeans, shirts, jumpers and converses followed by beanies that covered their little ears because it was cold outside today. "Mumma" Atty calls out from where he was sitting playing with his toys while I finished tying Connor's shoes. "Yeah babe?" I ask as I turn my head to look at him. "We go park?" He questions putting his head to the side. "Maybe baby" He nods and looks back down at his toys and resumes playing.

I finish tying Connor's laces and place him down on the ground. "How about some breakfast?" the boys nod and follow me out of the bedroom. I lead them over to the stairs where I unlock the gate and help the boys down the stairs before leading them into the kitchen where i perch the boys on the stools before making them each a bowl of cereal.

-

I hold onto the dog's collar as I walk behind the boys as they chatted about whatever was on their little minds as we walk to the park around the corner from our house. When we reach the road the boys stopped and looked both ways before they grabbed each others hands and crossed the road once I made sure it was safe enough.

As soon as we were in the gates of the park I tell the boys they could go play and that's exactly what they did. I chuckle as I watch the three boys take off towards the playground that was already filled with a bunch of kids at 8am in the morning. I walk over to the bench that was closest to the playground and sit down on it. "Sit buddy" I tell the puppy who immediately sat down by my feet before laying down and watched as all the kids played on the playground.

"Morning love" I look up to see Taylor had now joined me on the bench. I grin and greet her back. "How were they?" she questions as we watch the boys take turns on the big yellow slide. "They were really good" I say with a smile on my face. "that's great, i'll happily take Atty for you one night if you want" I smile and thank her "I might have to take you up on that offer soon" She chuckles and nods as we turn to the playground and keep an eye on our boys.

-

"Mumma" Atticus groans as I lift him out of the tub and begin drying him. "hey no whining" I scold making him huff. I finish drying him before lifting him up into my arms and carry him to his bedroom where I lay him down on the changing table and put a pull up on him before getting him dressed in tight denim skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a denim jacket and white converses.
I lift him up and carry him out of his bedroom and downstairs where Niall was sitting in the kitchen.