45

"All done bud?" Atticus nods his head as he licks his fingers clean. Half way through eating he had decided to ditch his spoon and just eat the eggs with his hands, at that moment I was glad I hadn't given him a bath and dressed him before breakfast. I take his bowl along with mine before standing up. "I'll take it baby, you go get Atty ready" I nod my head before kissing Niall on the lips before walking back over to Atticus. "ready for a bath Mister?" Atticus giggles and nods his head as he puts his hands up in the air.

I lift him out of his high chair and dip him upside down. "No mumma" I let out a laugh before pulling him back up. "Alright, let's go now" Atticus giggles and wraps his arms around my neck so I couldn't dip him down again. I chuckle as I carry him out of the kitchen and upstairs into his bedroom where I grab an outfit before carrying to the bathroom. "Can you take your clothes off baby" Atticus nods so I place him down on the ground and he began undressing himself while I put his clean clothes on the counter.

"Mumma done" I turn to see Atticus had finished undressing himself and was just standing there looking at me. "good job baby" Atticus looks up at me with a proud smile making me chuckle. "Do you want to have a shower?" Atticus thinks for a second before nodding his head excitedly. He's only have a handful of showers his entire life because it's always just been easier to give him a bath. Seeing as we weren't going to be using the bath I lead Atty over to the shower and pull open the glass door.

I reach in and turn the shower on before testing the water temperature with my arm. It was a little too hot so I turn the cold water on a little bit more until the water was warm before turning to Atticus. "In you get" Atticus nods and steps into the shower. He lets out a giggle when the water hits his body making me chuckle. I shut the door and take a seat on the edge of the bath so I could watch as he played around a little bit in the water.

After a few moments I stand back up before helping Atticus wash himself without getting wet myself. "Alright all done" Atticus giggles and steps out of the shower as I reach in and turn the water off. I grab the towel and wrap it around Atticus as water drips down him. I kneel down in front of Atty and begin drying him, I look at his forehead that still had the large band aid taped over his injury. "Does it hurt baby?" Atticus shakes his head, which I am thankful for. I finish drying Atticus before getting him dressed in the outfit I had picked out.

Once Atty was dressed I dried his hair with the blow dryer that was sitting on the counter before slipping the beanie on his head and pulled it down so it was covering his ears and forehead

Once Atty was dressed I dried his hair with the blow dryer that was sitting on the counter before slipping the beanie on his head and pulled it down so it was covering his ears and forehead. "mumma?" Atticus questions as he reaches up to play with a strand of my hair. "yeah baby?" I question as I lift him off the ground and place him on my hip. "We play with Coop now?" I roll my eyes playfully at the child before carrying him out of the bathroom and back downstairs where Niall was sitting on the couch, now showered and changed.

"Are you coming out as well?" I question Niall as I pass Atty to him before taking a seat on the couch as well. "yeah i might as well" I nod and pull my phone out before sending a text to Taylor asking if she wanted to meet up with Atty, Niall and I. A few minuets later I got a text back saying her and the boys would love to, and also she was bringing along her new boyfriend Jarred. We agree to meet at the park and go from there. "We're going to the park" Niall nods his head as he turns the TV off.

"Ready Atticus?" Atty lets out a squeal of happiness before running towards the door where he began waiting impatiently for Niall and I. "We should probably go before he yells at us" Niall tells me making me laugh, I get off the couch and walk towards the door where I grab my wallet and slip it into my pocket before lifting Atticus off the ground and place him on my hip. "C'mon dada" Atty whined to Niall who was taking his time. "I'm coming babe" Niall chuckles as he joins us at the door.

i pull the door open and walk out into the cold air. I carry Atticus over to the car that was still in the driveway from last night and buckle Atticus into his car seat before climbing into the car myself. Niall climbs into the drivers seat a moment later after he finished locking the front door. He turns the car on and begins driving to the park that was only a few streets away.

We arrive five minuets later and Niall parks the car. I unbuckle myself before climbing out of the car, I pull the back door open to see Atticus was sitting there staring at the playground that was a few meters away. I chuckle at him before reaching into the car and unbuckle him before lifting him out of his seat. I place him on my hip before pushing the car door shut. "Coop!" Atticus screamed out when Taylor came into vision with the boys and the guy I've seen in Taylor's Instagram post. I hear the twins scream out Atty's name as they began running over to us.

I chuckle and place Atticus down on the ground so he could run over to them while Niall and I walk behind them slowly with our hands intertwined. We soon reach Taylor and Jarred who were standing there watching as the three boys interacted, well more like tackled each other as they laughed their little heads off. "Hey love" Taylor greets as she pulls me into a hug. "This here is Jarred, Jarred this is Charlie and Niall" Taylor introduces us to her boyfriend. "Hey Jarred" Niall greets while I just give him a small wave.

"How is he?" Taylor questions as she motions over to Atticus who was now running after the twins as they ran over to the playground. "he's good, not in pain so that's good" I had been texting her last night when we were at the hospital because she deserved to know that Atty was hurt. "That's great" Taylor says with a smile "how about we go sit down?" Jarred suggests, we all agree and head over to the closest bench to the playground so we can keep an eye on the three boys as we chatted.