12

"Charlie?" Niall asked as he walked into my bedroom where I was watching TV while cuddling my baby to my chest whilst he sucked on his pacifier. "Are you breastfeeding him?" Niall asked giving me a raised eyebrow. "No" I chuckle, totally understanding why he thought I was breastfeeding our son, because I had him in my arms sideways with only the back of his head showing and him facing my breast. "He's just cuddling" I say, he nodded and came and took a seat on the bed next to me.

"The lads are heading to the park to play some football, did you want to come?" Niall asked as he ran his fingers through Atticus' hair. I think for a moment and nod "sure" he smiled before standing up, "we are leaving in about fifteen minuets" I nod and watch as Niall walked out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind himself. I take the blankets off Atticus and I before moving him so he was laying on the bed. He let out a whimper and reached out to me. ''Mummy is just getting dressed baby" I say as I walk over to my chested draws and grab an outfit out before walking into my bathroom.

I leave the door open a little incase Atticus freaked out and really needed me before I stripped down and got changed into the clothes I had gathered. "Mummy" I hear Atticus say from the door as I fixed my hair while looking into the mirror. "Yeah baby?" I ask turning so no could see him and found tears streaming down his face. I frown and place the brush down on the counter before walking over to my baby and lifted him off the ground and into my arms and began to sway side to side.

I take the pacifer from his little hand and place it down on the counter letting him fist my shirt properly as he cried. "Hey what's going on?" Niall asked walking into the bathroom with a concerned look on his face "I don't know, he came into the bathroom crying" I say bouncing the boy a little to settle him but it didn't work. "Here I'll take him" Niall said putting his arms out. I place a kiss on Atticus' head before passing him to his daddy. "I'll go get him ready" I nod and watch as Niall carried the crying two year-old out of the bathroom.

I sigh and face the mirror again before picking the hairbrush back up and finished doing my hair which I had basically just put into a ponytail so it wouldn't go everywhere when playing football. After applying some deoterant I walked out of the bathroom and bedroom after turning the lights off and made my way to Atticus' room to see Niall had finished dressing Atticus and was just cuddling him while sitting in the rocking chair which was placed in the corner of the room.

"Do you want mummy?" I hear Niall ask softly to our boy who nodded so Niall got off the rocking chair and walked over to me. I take the young child from his arms and placed him against my chest, one hand on his bum and one on the top of his back. I turn and follow Niall out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. "Do we have chocolate milk?" I ask Niall who shrugged and opened the fridge

"we do" he said before adding "want me to put some in a bottle?" I nod and thank him before walking out of the kitchen and over to the coat cupboard under the stairs and opened the door with my hand that was holding Atty's back before pulling the blue stroller out before shutting the door. The stroller was already set up but there were some crumbs in the seat of it so I brushed them out before placing Atticus down in it.

He went to go cry but stopped when I knelt down in front of him and adjusted the straps so the back of the chair fell back so the boy was laying down. "It's ok baby, mummy's here" I say rubbing his stomach before buckling him in with the harness seatbelt just as Niall walked over to me with a bottle and soft toy in hand. I thank him as I take them both off of him. "Do you need anything from upstairs?" Niall asked as he walked over to the gate in front of the stairs. "Can you get Atty's pacifier from my bathroom?" I ask, he nodded and headed upstairs.

I turn back to Atticus before putting the bottle in his little hands and he immediately brought the teat up to his lips and began to drink. I smile and place his Nemo toy down beside him before pulling my phone out of the waistband of my pants to see I had a text from Jason who I haven't heard from in nearly three years. 'Hey darl, want to meet up?' I didn't know how to respond so I waited until Niall came down before asking what he thinks.

"Do you miss him?" Niall asked and I sighed before nodding. "I do" I admit as I stand up with my phone still in hand. "Then say yes" I sigh and reply to the message 'tomorrow at 8:30am?' Once the message was sent I put my phone back in the waistband of my pants before opening the front door as noticed grabbed hold of the stroller and wheeled it out of the house and I followed after him, shutting and locking the door behind myself before jogging over to Niall who was waiting at the fence.

When I caught up to him we began walking side by side to the park, not really talking which was peaceful. After about a fifteen minuet walk we arrived at the park to find the lads already in action, playing two on two. "I'll be back" Niall said before walking over to the lads, interrupting their game. I push the stroller under a tree so Atticus would have some more shade even though there wasn't any sun to protecting him from. I kneel down in front of the stroller so I could see my baby to see him sound asleep with the bottle of chocolate milk, half full.

I smile and take the bottle from his hand and put it in the cup holder on the handle of the stroller before putting Atticus' pacifier in his open mouth and he instantly started to suckle away in his sleep. I smile and stand back up just in time to be crashed into a hug. I did my best to not squeal before turning around to see Harry. "Hi Harry" I say giving him a grin "hey love, how are you?" He questioned with a massive grin on his face. "I'm good, boy you need a hair cut" I say examining his long hair. He chuckled and let go of me.

I go around giving everybody else a hug before resuming the game of football, with three people on each team. I was on the team with Liam and Louis leaving Niall with Zayn and Harry. About twenty minuets later our game was cut short because the sunlight quickly vanished and was replaced with black storm clouds. "Do you guys need a lift?" Harry asked as we began to pack up. "We're all good, thanks Harry" I say giving him a smile which he returned. After saying a quick goodbye to everybody Niall and I fled the park with Atticus who was still sound asleep.

A second after we stepped foot in the house it began to rain. I look at Niall who looked at me and we both sighed in relief, then Atticus began to cry. I groan and bend down in front of the stroller and unbuckled the boy from the stroller and lifted him out. I hold him against my chest before grabbing out his Nemo toy, bottle and pacifier before carrying him to the kitchen. "What's wrote Atticus?" I ask as I take a seat on one of the stools with a back on it and sat Atticus down in my lap sideways.

He responded by letting out a sob. I sigh and pick up the bottle of chocolate milk which I had placed on the counter and put the teat against his lips, he immediately took he teat in his mouth and began to drink, I smile down at him before taking his little shoes off his feet, leaving him in his socks. "Are you hungry?" Niall asked as he walked into the kitchen, in a pair of sweatpants and shirtless. I have seen Niall shirtless countless times but I still have trouble keeping my eyes away

"yeah a little" I respond "is pasta and sauce alright?" Niall questioned "yeah that's fine" I say as I look back down at Atticus to see his eyes closed but he was still away suckling away at the bottle. I put my hand under his shirt and draw shapes into his bare skin. He shivered under my touch and opened his eyes to look up at me. I smile and continue to draw shaped on his skin as he kept looking up at me.

"Finish" Atticus said softly a few moments later. "Do you want some water?" I ask and he nodded "I'll get it" Niall said as he noticed me getting up "I can get it Niall" I say but he shook his head, took the bottle from me and took it over to the sink. I sigh before sitting back down, I adjust Atticus so he was more comfortable before I went back to drawing shapes on his stomach. "Here buddy" Niall said as he appeared next to me, Atticus took the bottle of cold water from his daddy and started to drink from it immediately. "Say thank you Atticus" I say "tank you" the toddler said before he went back to drinking the water. "you're welcome babe"

About ten minuets later Niall finished cooking our dinner and served it. I lift Atticus out of my arms and place him in his high chair making him whimper in disagreement. "You can cuddle after babe" I say taking the bottle from him before placing the plastic bowl that had some pasta and sauce. He groaned and gave me a sad look before picking up the fork and began to eat. Seeing as he was content I turned to the table and put the bottle down before I began to eat my own dinner.