eleven

Liam’s POV

                “Niall, what are you doing here?” I ask him.

                Niall walks closer toward Jade and me. Jade has been a bit uneasy about the whole Niall situation so she grips on to my arm and hides behind me. Niall doesn’t answer me; in fact all he does is push me out of the way.

                “What the heck Niall? You’ve ignored me for about a week and a half now. And you suddenly show up at my house?” I say.

                “What hell is wrong with you!?” Niall spat at Jade. Jade flinches and grips on to me tighter. I raise my eyebrow in confusion, and block her so Niall cannot get to her.

                “Why are you yelling at her?” I step up to him. He rolls his eyes and steps to Jade who is still hiding behind me.

                “Jade, answer my damn question! What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. You?” Niall says again, but slowly.

                “I—I…” Jade starts but Niall cuts her off, “I—I…” Niall mimics her meanly, and continues, “You—nothing! I can’t believe you Jade.”

                “Okay, what the hell is going on?” I ask. Jade has tears in her eyes and is looking to the ground while Niall is glaring hardly at her.

                “Tell him Jade!” Niall yells. I sigh deeply, “Okay no need to yell Niall, Jade tell me what’s going on?” I ask her.

                “I don’t know…” Jade says innocently, and Niall laughs meanly, “You got to be kidding me?”

                Jade is silent for a second and Niall groans, “For Christ’s sake fine I’ll say it! I know you are using him!”

                So many thoughts run through my mind, and Jade’s jaw drops and she immediately turns to me, “Liam that isn’t true!” Jade cries out.

                “I’m sure it is. I mean come on! As soon as Liam breaks up with Sophia, you happen to break up with your boyfriend. Then in a blink of an eye you move in with Liam. Seriously, neither Danielle or Sophia lived with Liam and they’ve been with him for a while! And now you two are dating. Plus do I have to mention how cliché your relationship is?” Niall says meanly.

                I see tears are rushing down Jade’s face. She hates when people bring up her breakup, because no one knows the true story behind it, except for me—to an extent.

                “To be fair, when we went out today, we only go positive responses…up to one point.” I say to Niall.

                “You guys went out in public together!?” Niall asks shocked. I nod, “I mean it is kind of obvious to the public that we’re dating.”