Lost Then Found

I'm dedicating this chapter to @VictoriaMarieKelly for being the only one to comment and she was the first one to vote, and she helped me slightly with this chapter.

"Austin?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Riley?" He sounded wide awake now.

"Yes," I barely managed to get out.

"Ohmygod, where are you? Are you OK?" He sounded worried but slightly relieved at the same time.

"I don't know where I am. I don't know if I'm OK. I don't know anything," I said still crying.

He was quiet for a moment.

"Look around. What do you see?" He asked.

I looked out the part of the glass wall you could see out of and looked around for anything.

I could see something but it was dark, then I gasped.

"What?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm in downtown Miami," I said quietly.

Now I felt sick to my stomach scared.

"Please tell me you mean the good part of downtown?" He asked pleadingly.

I could hear him moving around doing something.

"No," I whispered with a choke.

"I'll be there in a moment," Austin said. "Stay on the phone with me."

"I need you to call Alex. I'm using a payphone and I don't have any money," I begged

"I don't want to get off the phone with you. I can't lose you again," Austin said.

I was quiet momentarily.

"Just do it, please?" I asked.

Instead of letting him answer I said something else.

"And Austin? Please hurry. I font have any clothes on and I'm covered in blood that doesn't belong to me," I said.

He started saying many things all at once. I couldn't understand him, so I just hung up, knowing he would call Alex for me.

I double checked over my body to make sure the blood didn't belong to me. When I was sure it didn't, I realized I was cold.

I sat down against one of the glass walls and hugged my knees to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs, trying to keep warm.

It didn't help, but it helped enough.

Not long after that the door of the suddenly opened and I jumped.

I looked up to see a male in his late thirties in dirty clothes standing in the entrance.

He looked confusingly at me. Then it turned to anger. Then it turned into lust.

I was still all huddled up, but his eyes looked at what he could see.

I cringed at the look in his eyes and that grin that slowly crept onto his lips.