Its Not Your Fault

Hey!!! Its been awhile right?

Sorry bout that, school started again, and I got a little buried under all the homework.

I just wanted to say:

This chapter is dedicated to @iluffyou2 for being the first one to comment on my story and for the comment itself =D

Well then, ENJOY!!

~Cara's POV ~

I felt dead inside. Even though I told myself it wasn't my fault, I knew deep down that it was.

I was sitting there in the police station with Alex waiting for his parents to arrive.

I was still kind of crying and Alex held me to try and sooth me. He must have known what I was think cause every few minutes he would whisper, "It was your fault."

I'm not a hundred percent sure if he was trying to convince me that or if he was convincing himself.

~Alex POV~

I rubbed Cara's back soothingly as she still shed a few tears.

"Its not your fault," I whispered.

I meant it too.

I knew it wasn't her fault. She couldn't have stopped Riley from being kidnapped. If she had, she might have been kidnapped too, or worse, killed/injured.

I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest, stomped on, and put back.

My little sister was kidnapped.

She may be annoying sometimes, but I love that about her. She's kind and sweet, she puts others before herself.

Riley's selfless.

The detective had called my parents.

I'm not sure if he told them what happed or not, but neither of them have called me

I wanted to call Sarah and Austin, but I was told not to.

~Cara's POV~

"Alex? Cara?" I looked up at the sound of my name.

I saw Mr. and Mrs. Constancio walking quickly towards us.

Mrs. Constancio looked worried and Mr. Constancio had a mask over his expressions.

"What's wrong? Where's Riley?" Mrs. Constancio asked stopping in front of us.