Confessions

Another week went by quickly and quietly.

Sadly Sissy would be back at school Monday, but thankfully its the last week of school before summer break.

It was Friday after school and I was just sitting on my bed listening to music and being on my laptop.

All week Austin has been posting tweets on Twitter that make me more confused than I already am. Saying things like: 'I love how she bites her lip when she's nervous'

'I get butterflies every time I'm near her,' and other things like that.

I kind of started to do the same thing, just so I could get some things out of my mind.

Alex ended up talking to me just the other day about my sudden tweets that sounded like I had a crush.

*Flashback*

"Who is it?" Alex asked sitting down on my bed after I dressed after my shower.

"Who is who?" I asked running a brush through my hair.

"The guy you have a crush on," He said.

He had a hint on a grin in his lips, but his eyes were saying he was concerned.

"Who says I have a crush?" I asked avoiding looking into his eyes.

"First," He started. "Your always saying those things on Twitter, and second, I'm your big brother. I just know these things."

"Its nobody," I said.

"Please tell me?" He begged.

I looked up at him to see him giving me puppy dog eyes.

I looked away before they worked on me-like every time he gives them to me.

"Its nobody," I repeated.

"Fine, don't tell me!" He said.

"Reverse psychology doesn't work on me and you know that," I said poking his nose.

He laughed then stood up.

"Just know if someone hurts you, I hurt them," He said walking out.

I watched him walk out of my view, a smile on my lips. I knew he would hurt anyone who hurt me, and I loved him for it.

*End flashback*

My phone vibrated on my lap.

When I looked I saw it was a call from Cara and I turned my music down.

"What's up buttercup?" I answered my phone.

"I HAVE A DATE!" Cara said so loudly I had to pull my phone away from my ear.

"First, lower your voice or I won't be able to hear the details, and second tell me details!" I said laughing.

"Sorry, and it's with Erik," She said.

"Erik who?" I asked.

The name was familiar, but I could lay my finger on it.

"Erik Weasly, captain of the football team," She said.

"Ohhh....oh he's cute!" I said remembering a face to go with the name.

"I know!" She said loudly.

I laughed.

"You have to go to the mall with me for our date tonight," Cara said.

"Who says I'm not busy?" I asked.