+~15~+

The day has came. You got to go back to school to see our friends.

You woke up, feeling great. You usually hated mornings (Cuz I do so, If you don't then.. Be nice?) but today you felt happier. You stretched, yawning. Your eyes widened for a second when you saw K on the chair he usually was on.

"K! Stop doing that!" You yelled, throwing a pillow at him playfully.

"Doing what?!" He yelled back, trying (and failing), to dodge the pillow.

"SITTING THERE EVERY TIME I WAKE UP!" You yelled back. He's been doing that every time you wake up for the past day or so. And every time you see him, you greet him with a pillow to the face. "You'd think you knew how to dodge a pillow by now.." You giggled, looking at K's grumpy reaction.

"You'd think to show a bit of respect by now.." He remarked back, standing up and brushing off his shoulders. He frowned, walking out of the room. You chuckled, and got ready.

Once you were ready you skipped down the hallway and down one of the many flights of stairs. You sat on a bar stool for the island in the kitchen, and was greeted with a plate of breakfast.

"Thanks!" You smiled, chewing on your food.  K just smiled, and said nothing in return. You ate quickly, grabbing your bag and dashing to the front door. "Bye K! See you at school!" You swore you saw him clenching his fist as you walked out the door.

Once you arrived at school, there was your group of friends holding a sign reading, 'Glad you're back Y/N!'. Kurro pointed at you, and the rest turned their heads.

"Y/N!!!!!1!!1!!!!!" (  [ ͡°[ ͡° ͜ʖ[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]ʖ ͡°] ͡°]  ) They all yelled, Sami nearly dropping the sign. Takeo ran up to you, grabbing you by the waist and spinning you around while hugging you. He opened his eyes, blushed and but you down.

"E-Er.. I'm sorry.." He rubbed the back of his neck. You blushed.

"I-It's okay." You said back.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" Kurro Yelled, almost pushing you backwards from the force of his hug. "DON'T EVER TRY TO LEAVE US AGAIN!" He ordered. Sami and Sakura ran up to you, joining the hug. Takeo joined as well.

"Aww this is so nice!" You giggled. After you all broke your hug, which seemed like hours of coziness, Takeo spoke.

"Hey, you guys heard? There's a new chick coming today also." He smirked. Sakura cocked her head.

"There's a new student?" She asked. "How did you find out?" Takeo just smirked.

"That information is for me and me only. Besides, I wanna meet 'er. She's hot apparently." He chuckled.

Sami just shook her head, "Not everyone wants a slice of Takeo cake. I'd like to try and look at your point of view, but I can't seem to stick my head that far up my a**." She remarked sassily, winking at you, as if she'd noticed something.

Sakura winced. "Not again..".

Takeo's eyebrows furrowed slightly. He didn't want to get into a fight with her, so he walked away.

"Sami! What was that for?" You frowned.

"He called Sakura a loser with his cocky little friends. Not cool in my book." Sami crossed her arms, but that didn't seem like Takeo. Oh god, why did this all have t happen as soon as you've gotten back to school!?

"Sakura? Did he do that?" You felt hurt, you've never seen this side of Takeo. She just nodded.

You noticed a girl with Orange hair walk through the gates, you assumed she was the new student. She looked vaguely familiar..

The other students were also waiting to catch a glimpse of the 'newbie', so as soon as she walked in, the students crowded around.

She was very pretty, but more in a cute way. Her features were very light, instead of strong like Sami's. You couldn't shake off the feeling like you new her.

 You couldn't shake off the feeling like you new her

Takeo walked out with his group of Jocks. He pushed away the students and stood in the center, directly in front of the girl.

"Hey. I'm Takeo. You are?" He held a hand out for her. You looked up at Kurro, and he looked down at you. You both could tell you recognized her.

"I-I'm Kaede A-Akemi." She smiled, with a very light, soft voice. She sounded very nervous and shy.

"KAEDE!" Kurro yelled, running and pushing away through the group. He picked up Kaede and placed her down in front of them. "It's Kurro!" He smiled.

"And Y/N!" You chimed in, smiling brightly.

Another Reunion! What a wonderful day so far.