+~6~+

B4 ya'll get all up in ma grill, I just wanna say that i'm sorry for not uploading any chapters. As I said in my A/N, I wasn't going to update for that single day.

... It turned out to be more.

Thank you for reading my story!

- Merp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As school finished, you were smiling like an idiot. You hadn't realized how much you liked Takeo. He was the 'Bad Boy' That surprisingly got good grades. Takeo was funny, smart, cute and adventurous. How could you Not like him..? It seemed impossible today.

 You kept smiling, as you walked out of the halls. You already had everything, as you had no locker on the 3rd floor.

 An image popped into your head as you walked. You blushed at the thought. Takeo was shirtless, and he was kissing you gently.

Wait, What?! Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! When did you, Y/N L/N, Ever think these things..?!

"I'm going insane." You mumbled, while looking down in embarrassment at your thought.

Boom. You collided with a wall.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" The wall spoke.

"What?! When did walls speak?!" You exclaimed, a little too loudly.

The 'wall' laughed. It had quite a feminine laugh. Weird.

"I'm not a wall, I'm a girl! My name's Sami!" 'Sami' Helped you up. She sounded quite friendly. She was really pretty, With blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was basically a model. She had a pretty butterfly in her hair, also.

 She had a pretty butterfly in her hair, also

"Oh.. Sorry." You mumbled, once again embarrassed. An evil grin appeared on Sami's face. You looked confused, then she pushed you, and you fell right into another person. As your bottom collided on to the ground, you head felt a strange surface on the back. You looked up.

Mr. Hirota was glaring down at you. You face heated up when you realized what was behind your head. You quickly stood up, completely flustered.

"Auagh! I-I'm so sorry Mr. Hirota! Sh-She.."  You were cut off my Sami's glare, warning you.  "I..I'm just clumsy.." You finally stated.

"I'm so Sorry, Mr. Hirota! I'll make sure she doesn't fall again.." Sami said kindly to Mr. Hirota with a flirty sway of the hips. He just grunted, and continued to walk down the hall.

Sami smirked at You. You stared at her with an angry glare.

"I knew it."

"YOU KNEW WHAT?! YOU JUST FREAKING PUSHED ME INTO MR. HIROTA!!"

"He likes you."

"Huh..?!" You just stared at her confused and angry, as she looked like she was in deep thought.

"Maybe not in the love way, but he certainly likes you." You just continued to stare at her in shock. "If anyone else fell into him, and especially like that, he would have yelled at you and gave you detention."

You didn't know what to do, so you just continued to stare at her.

"I'm going to use this to my advantage." She finally said, before grabbing your wrist, making you follow her. She made you walk through a billion halls, with twisty turns and doors. Until she finally stopped in front of a door.

The door was labeled, 'The Wings'. Below that was a pretty blue butterfly painting, similar to the one in Sami's hair. She opened the door.

There were a group of girls, who all had blue butterflies in their hair, all chatting about a different thing. Sami clapped, and the girls stopped talking.

"We found our Rat." She said, and the girls clapped and whooped.

"A Rat in the Wings, is a person who has a special bond with a teacher. We use the Rat to find out the teacher's weaknesses, and use that to our advantage.We've been looking for a Rat for centuries. The wings were never successful. That is until I took charge." Sami Explained. "So we aren't calling you a disgusting creature."

You glared at her. "I'm not going to let you use me for yourselves."

"100,000 Yen every Experiment." She said, holding up a bag of coins.

You sighed. With your sister gone all the time, you had to make money for yourself and eat cheap. You couldn't have the heat or AC on. And you could only have two glasses of water a day. This could be what you need.

"Fine." You said, crossing your arms. "I'm your new Rat."