+~4~+

"2 B!" You almost yelled. This was the classroom!

A wave of happiness washed over you. You and Him were in the same Biology class! You scurried over towards the door, checking again to make sure this was the right class.

"Y/N.. You're about to walk into a room with students that will judge you and harm you emotionally.. Play it cool.." You mumbled to yourself, while your hand gripped the door handle.

"Okay.. Let's do this.." You told yourself, trying to gain even the slightest bit of confidence. But it failed. You were nervous as heck, and you stood outside the door for about a minute.

You sighed to yourself, but walked through the door. As soon as you entered, you heard the silence that was there previously, erupt into loud comments about you. You couldn't hear much, as everyone was talking, but you heard a few people's comments.

"Like, OMG.. Look at her hair! It's gorgeous! Tots jelly.." A girl said in the back.

"She's a 2nd year..? Wow.. How didn't we notice her..?" A shy student said in the corner.

A group of guys who looked like they should be on a football team, muttered things to each other. You heard only one of their comments;

"I want to show her around... How about.. The janitor's closet.." He chuckled to his friends, who gave him high fives.

You blushed at all the nice comments you were getting, until someone shouted;

"DWEEB!" Most of the class howled with laughter. You sighed to yourself. The confidence you gained, quickly drained. You scanned the room, looking for anyone you recognized, or most importantly, the boy with the bouquet of flowers. Strangely, you saw him nowhere seated.

You froze when you heard a voice behind you.

"AHEM." The class quickly quieted into silence. You slowly turned around, he was standing behind you, smirking. You mentally facepalmed.

"Miss.. L/N..?" He asked, looking down at your information form.

"Y-..Yes..?" You asked, your hands trembling.

" My name's Mr. Hirota, And I don't know if you noticed, but you're late.." You looked at him with wide eyes. HE was your biology teacher..?! No way! You bit the insides of your mouth, unhappy with yourself. You had a crush on your teacher! That was wrong!

You looked over at the teacher's desk, and facepalmed. The flowers that he had held earlier, were on his desk. There was absolutely no doubt that he was the teacher.

"Y-..Yes.." You answered once more.

"Now.. I don't like giving detentions to students on their first day.. So i'll give you a warning.. Don't. Be. Late." He said sternly, as his eyes looked straight into yours.

"Y-..Yes.." You answered for the third time in a row.

"Good." He bit down on some glasses, that he had on the collar of his shirt, as he smirked at you.

" He bit down on some glasses, that he had on the collar of his shirt, as he smirked at you

"You may sit down now.. Any empty seat will do well.." He stated, motioning for you to go to a desk. You awkwardly sat in a seat near the middle, as class began.

"Now class, Today we'll be going over how to extract and insert poison into foods.."

Mr. Hirota's POV:

I was seated at my desk, waiting for my new student to arrive, so I could start class. We waited in silence. After a while of waiting, I gave up and was about to open the door, when someone had opened it!

I was stood behind the door as it opened, and when she closed it, I was directly behind her.

My new student. She was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. If I wasn't in a classroom, I would have kissed her right there. She was perfect. And at that moment, I knew, She was MINE. NO ONE was going to take her from me. Me and Y/N are going to be together. FOREVER. I took a deep breath, I smelled something I Really liked. I knew at that instant what it was. Y/N.

"AHEM." I said, finally realizing how loud the class was. She froze up, and slowly turned around.

Wow. She was even more gorgeous than she was from behind. I felt my hand reaching for her, when I stopped myself, and shuffled my papers.

"Miss.. L/N..?" I asked.

Y/N L/N. The most beautiful name I've ever heard. I could feel the lust emerging from me.

"Y-..Yes..?" She answered nervously. I wanted to hug her and comfort her and tell her it was going to be okay.

"My name's Mr. Hirota, And I don't know if you noticed, But you're late."

Love me.

"Y-..Yes.."

Love me now.

"Now.. I don't like giving detentions to students on their first day.. So i'll give you a warning.. Don't. Be. Late."

Love me right now.

"Y-..Yes.."

LOVE. ME. RIGHT. NOW. OR. YOU'LL. PAY.

"Good."