+~3~+

"Yes.. Thank you Mrs. Kuma!"

"You're Welcome Mr. Hirota! You're such a sweet young boy..!" She said, handing me a bouquet of Flowers. Mrs. Kuma had just given me some new flowers to but on my desk. She truly is a sweet woman.

Earlier today I was informed that I would have a New Student from the 2nd year, our new 'Method' of making students.. how do I put it... a Better student.

I had to stop the class because Mrs. Kuma insisted I have the flowers. Of course I accepted them, I didn't mind letting my students have a break. She was trying to let me know that just because I'm the youngest teacher, I'm still important. I walked over to my class door, when I heard the thumping of someone running down the hall.

I opened my door, and set the flowers into a glass vase.

"Class! Settle down, Settle down.." The class turned to me, and the chit chat quieted.

Y/N's POV:

You checked your watch. Your E/C eyes widened as you saw what time it was.

"Crap!" You were going to be late. Again. And for your first technical day of school!

You quickened your pace to a run, merely dropping your schedule along the way.

"2 B, 2 B, 2 B.." You repeated, looking at the class numbers.

 And then you saw him. It was a mere flash, as he was entering the classroom. 

He was absolutely gorgeous. He had perfect brown hair, with Grey eyes that almost looked purple. He was holding a bouquet of flowers, probably for his girlfriend.

 He was holding a bouquet of flowers, probably for his girlfriend

You sighed. He probably had a girlfriend! Stop it, Y/N!

Then your gaze turned up to the class number..

"2 B!" You almost yelled. This was the classroom!