+~9~+

After Language finished, Sam and yo parted your ways to the other classes. As you made your way down, you saw Takeo walk up to you.

"Hey, Y/N!" He smiled cheerfully.

"Hey!" You smiled back, still quite groggily from the boring class earlier.

"Jeez, Y/N, Ya don't look so good." He responded, trying not to sound mean. "Are you tired..? Because I understand." You straightened your back, trying to look better in the hallway full of students.

"Yep, Mr. Kigo isn't that interesting.."

"Last time, Four people fell asleep!" Takeo smiled, covering his giggles.

"Four?! Is that even Possible?!" You asked him, giggling as you spoke.

"When it's Mr. Kigo you're talking about, I expected more." Takeo answered, showing seriousness on his face. You both chuckled as you walked through the hallway to your next class.

"Takeo, shouldn't you get to your next class, I have Music next.." You asked him, remembering that you two don't have Music together.

"Oh, You're so Silly! We have Biology next!" You stopped walking.

"B-Biology..?" You stopped moving in general. The only thing moving was your rising chest due to your breathing. You stared down the slowly emptying hallways as Takeo waved his Hand in front of your face. You could see Takeo's mouth moving, but didn't hear any sound.

Why did Biology put you in so much shock..?

(You'll find out next time, on The Life of Y-  hehehehehe sorry, ONWARD.)

Finally you came out of your shock, causing you to jolt.

"Woah!" Takeo looked taken aback, as he grabbed your shoulders for support. "Y/N..? You Okay..?" You stared back at Takeo.

"Y- Yeah.." You breathed back, and continued to walk forward, inhaling deeply. Takeo stared at you from behind, curious as to what happened.

~

When every student was seated, Mr. Hirota walked inside the classroom. He smiled, because everyone was seated and quiet, or so you thought.

"Hello Class!" He said brightly.

"Hey!"

"Hi!"

"Aren't You Happy?"

"Sup!"

Mr. Hirota smiled at every response he got. He glanced around the room, checking to make sure every student was in the classroom. Mr. Hirota nodded to himself as he saw everyone who wasn't absent, was in fact in their seats.

"Now, Class. You all did so well on our last assignment, and I need to finish a few tasks-" He glanced around the class, looking to see if they were listening. Everyone was, and a couple students were even gripping their desks in excitement. "-as the few who had me last year will know, I like to reward my students."

"So I've decided to give you all some free time!" The class cheered.

"You may leave the class, and go somewhere else, In the school grounds." He emphasized the last part. He glanced over at Takeo, narrowing his eyes.

"Or you may stay in the class, and use your electronics." He moved his gaze over to where you were seated. You smiled softly at him, and a pink dust appeared on his cheeks.

"You may start your free time." The class got up and raced to either, receive their phones, or leave to another part of the school. You glanced around when you remembered something. You are studying with Sakura in the Library!

You got your bags and went to go down to where Sakura was waiting.

Mr. HOTTIE's POV (lol):

I watched as my Precious Y/N left my classroom. How could she! She should have easily got the message when I glanced at her as I said, stay. I love my Y/N, But she needs to be careful.

ThAT CoULd GeT HeR InTo TroUBlE..

I shook my head.

"The Psycho me really needs to chill.." I huffed as I collapsed in my office chair in defeat. That's right! I needed to finish some 'Tasks'. I completely forgot! I rummaged through my Desk as I found what I needed to study.

"Y/N's school record.. Y/N's Medical record.. Y/N's Personal Notes.." I tallied off my list in my head as I collected these important documents. I opened up the first page of her School Record.

"Let's see what I remember from when I last read it.." I smiled as I saw Y/N's beautiful image. I looked up wishing I could gaze into her eyes. But she left. She. Left. SHE LEFT.

I stuffed the documents back into my desk, and locked it.

"I'll be back soon, Don't burn the class down." I joked, But I needed to joke so I wouldn't rip any 'Poor' Student's head off. I stormed down the hall, and into the teacher's lounge. I unlocked my personal closet, to find him right where I left his decapitated body.

"You should have known better Jiro.. Hurting Y/N's feelings deserves a brutal punishment." Jiro Bullied my Y/N in 3rd grade. I figured this out by reading Y/N's Document.

Oh, the things I can do..

"Just looking at your face disgusts me.. That's why, You don't have one anymore!" I chuckled, as I put on some latex gloves. I took a syringe out from my pocket and took some of his blood. I took off the gloves and put away the full syringe. I stuffed Jiro back into the closet and locked it.

I stormed back to my class, and put the syringe into my desk.

Oh, the things I can do..

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Hey! Send me feedback and Ideas my PMing me! I'd love to hear your comments, so go ahead, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

I haven't updated in a bit, so Here ya go! YAY!

-Merp