+~12~+ (for real tho, i pwomise)

You stormed up to your room, looking at all the photos of Ayano in other countries. You had just started to fit in here, and have a life and now you had to move?! It all had to be one big nightmare.

"Kurro.. He just came back.. And now I have to leave him...? Again.. we'll be separated.." You started to sob into your hands.

You stopped crying, shutting your eyes from sadness. You just wanted the world to go away. You suddenly had an aching feeling of someone watching you.

You opened your eyes, to find Ayano slowly opening your door.

"Hey.." She said, a sad smile on her face.

"Go.. away.." You stated angrily, not wanting to speak to her.

"Before we go.. I'll come with you to meet and say goodbye to your friends and teachers.."

"Fine." You said bluntly, wishing this conversation would end.

"You really should pack.." She sat down next to you, her beautiful black hair, usually in a pony tail matched her sad eyes, that said sorry. "You'd like to have something to bring with you in the airport." She chuckled. You just glared at her. This isn't funny!

You sighed. Your sore, E/C eyes sorrowfully looked at Ayano. You squinted your eyes motioning for her to get out. She took the hint and left.

Twelve minutes. Twelve minutes with your 'Perfect' Journalist sister, and you already want to kill yourself. 

You heaved out, and started to pack your things.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

As you woke up, you looked around your strangely empty room. Your walls were empty, all your decorations were packed. Every single item of clothing, except for the outfit you chose today, were packed. Your room had suddenly looked sad and lonely.

You sighed, ignoring the aching feeling of nervousness inside you, and got up. You got ready, and dragged your bags out into the hall. You had an exceedingly large amount of bags, but the company Ayano worked for had their own jet.

When all your bags were in the hall, Ayano walked out, looking perfect as usual.

  ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~  

You arrived at the school, and your friends were chatting, sitting at a picnic table under a cherry blossom tree.

As you approached them, they waved cheerily, obviously not knowing the information you had to tell them.

"Hey Y/N!" Sami waved happily.

"Hey Y/N.. You look great today.." Takeo wiggled his eyebrows teasingly, and they all chuckled, except for you.

"Y/N.. What's wrong..? You seem in the dumps today.." Kurro said.

You glided into your seat, wishing you could tell them, 'I had a great time yesterday!'

But.. You had to tell them what was going on.

"I'm leaving.. with my sister... and.. I'm never to come back.." You choked out, straining to hold in your tears.

"What?!" They all shouted, clear panic and sadness on all their faces.

"N-Never.. to come back..?" Sakura repeated, tears falling down her porcelain face.

As you glanced at Kurro, all you could see was hurt on his face.

"I-I.. just got back... I was looking forward to seeing you again.. and you.. just leave me..?"

"Kurro, all of you guys.. I would never leave you.. This was Ayano's decision.."

All of you chatted sadly and promised to text each other, you left back to your guilty looking Sister.

"Let's go.. Meet your teachers.." Ayano spoke, breaking the tense silence.

  ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ 

As you met all of your teachers you remembered.

"Mr. Hirota! We've got to meet him!" You smiled, sure he gave you weird vibes, but at least he wasn't boring.

"Woah, Okay! What class is he?"

"2 B."

You dragged her along the hallways happily until you remembered why she was meeting him. 

We're leaving. How could You forget..

You knocked on his class, door and he opened it.

"Ah, Y/N! Nice to see you! Who's this young lady?" He motioned over to Ayano. Weird. It was as if he expected this to happen.

"Hi, I'm Ayano. Y/N's older Sister.." She smiled, pink tinted on her perfect face.

"I'm Mr. Hirota, But you can call me Ketsueki!" He smiled. (Congrats 

"Hi.." She shook his hand, staring at His face.

"Come in!" He said happily, breaking the silence.

Ayano and you, scooted two chairs up to his desk.

"So, What brings you here Ayano?"

"I'm taking Y/N on a lifetime trip. I wanted to meet her friends and Teachers first.. Because she's never coming back.."

"Never coming back..?" He seemed hurt, but it was as if he'd heard those words coming from her mouth a thousand times.

"Yes.." She said awkwardly.

"Oh.. That's a shame.. Y/N.. Was always my favorite.." He gave you a soft smile, but he looked like he was trying to contain killing us.

The three of you chatted.

  ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ 

As you and Ayano walked down the street, you let out a few words here and there, but there never was any conversation.

"Hey.. Y/N.." She said.

"Yes?"

"I know you hate me right now... And i'm taking you away from here... But I just wanted to say.. I love you so much Y/N.. You're a great sister.. And i'm only doing this so we can be more of a Famil- AUAAAGH!" 

Ayano's scream echoed through the town. A gun shot's sound rang through your head.

"NO! AYANO!" Her body collapsed to the ground. She had a bullet wound through the side of her head.

"SOMEBODY! HELP! HELP!" You yelled desperately, shaking Ayano.

This can't be happening. You sobbed into our hands. All you could hear was the sound of ringing from your head. You shouted as you were pried from Ayano, so paramedics could check her.

You screamed, as relentless tears fell from your face.

Your hearing regained again, and you could see sirens blasting and nervous bystanders and neighbors gathered around.

"I'm so sorry.. She's gone.." The man said.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE!" You screamed.

"Do you have any other relatives to live with..?" The Paramedic asked sadly.

"N-No.."

"We have no choice.. But to put you under foster care.."

"NO! AYANO'S NOT GONE! SH-SHE'S HERE! SHE'S GOT TO BE!!"

"We have to ma'am... You have no choice.."

"I will take care of her.." A male's voice spoke.

"And do you know this young lady..?"

"Yes. She's my student." Huh..? You looked up, and Mr. Hirota stood, speaking to the Paramedic.

"We'll arrange this some other time. She'll stay with you for now.." The paramedic walked away.

"C'mon.." He grabbed your arm, and led you to his house.

How could all this madness happen in one day...?!