+~7~+

So liek, since i'm da laziest author in teh wurld, i loggd on and realizzed i have 520 reads! OMG! Yayayayayayayay! ^^

I can't believe 520 peeps are crazy enough to read this story tho.

-Merp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fine." You said, crossing your arms. "I'm your new Rat."

"Yay!" The other girls, known as the 'wings' started to squeal uncontrollably. Once they all calmed down, Sam smiled at you enthusiastically, before grabbing your wrist once more.

"Now we have to introduce everyone. Especially you, Rat. We don't even know your name."

"O-Oh.. I'm Y-Y/N.."

"Great!" Sami shook hands with you. "This is Mila, Mika, Yuni, Yuki, Scarlet, Ketsu.. " She walked around the room, dragging you with her, introducing you to all of the girls.

".. And this is Sakura! My little Sis!" Sami finally said, hugging a girl who looked like her, but was shorter and had green eyes. She was also wearing a blue butterfly, like all of the other girls.

 She was also wearing a blue butterfly, like all of the other girls

Sakura looked down, as if she was shy.

"Hey.. I Know you..!" You said as you smiled, trying to cheer her up.

"Y-You do..?" Her face heated up, and she looked up at you.

"Yeah! I sat behind you in English! I was in first year a few days ago, then I got 'switched' up here.."

"Oh.. Are you gifted..?"

"No. It was a Punishment... or something of the sorts anyway."

"Oh.." She mumbled, looking downwards.

"Well! Welcome to the group!" Sami and the girls yelled enthusiastically. You giggled, and so did the others. Sami handed you a Blue Butterfly Hair clip and smiled. You put it in your hair and smiled. You looked pretty with the new hair clip.

"Let's have some fun!" One of the wings, Ketsu, yelled while pumping her fists.

"Wooo!"

Mr. Hirota's POV:

Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! I slammed my head onto my desk forcefully.

"I can't do this!" I clutched my head, grimacing in pain. It isn't Fair! I stood up and stumbled over to my biology lab, and picked up a liquid.

I poured the chemical into a beaker and started to mix it. I mixed another liquid into it, turning the liquid red. I poured the new drink over a flame, and the liquid started to bubble. I reached over to grab another beaker when an image popped into my brain.

Y/N.

No! I dropped the beaker, making it shatter into a million pieces.

"No! NO! NO!!" I yelled slamming my head onto the desk forcefully, knocking down another beaker.

The image left.

I grabbed yet another beaker, not breaking it this time, and placed it carefully onto the table. I poured the bubbly red liquid into the new beaker, and smiled. I added a clear liquid pouring it into this new concoction.

I brought the liquid up to my lips, and drank slowly. I immediately calmed down. I felt much better.

"Y/N.. Y/N... Y/N.." I told myself. "You keep coming into my brain. Taunting me with your beauty.. Don't worry my Precious Y/N..

"-- I'll keep you safe."

Y/N's POV (yo):

You and the Wings had a huge party celebrating your entry into the wings. You hadn't been to a party in a while and forgot how much fun it was.

When the party was near it's end, Sakura bounced over to you. She seemed much more comfortable with you then she was before the party.

"Hey, Y/N.."

"Yep..?"

"Since you said you weren't very good in class..."

"When did I say that..?" You questioned her, clearly confused.

"O-Oh! Um.. Erm.. You.. Didn't Say that..?"

"How did you know that..?" You asked, arching and eyebrow.

"Well.. Erm.. I wanted to get to know you better and..."

"And..?"

"I may have checked your student record.."

"What..? How did you get access to them?!"

Sakura looked down in shame. "I-I'm Really sorry Y/N.. I just thought that maybe.. If I knew more about you.. Then we would become closer.." Her eyes started to tear up.

"Oh.. No, No, No! Don't start to cry, It's okay!" You pulled her into a hug. "What were you going to say before though..?"

"Well.." She pulled away lightly from the hug. "I thought that maybe I could tutor you! I get 100% on almost every test!" She smiled at you, and you nodded your head.

A tutor that was your friend would be nice..

"Okay. Tomorrow I don't have Biology, We can study then, Okay..?" You stated, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded happily "Yea! Great!" She started to grab her things and leave the school, as it was already getting dark. Sami followed close behind her.

"Bye!" You yelled, waving to her.

"Bye!"

This was going to be a great school year.