+~8~+

Stupidity is ma middle name yo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But why am I called a Rat..? Can't you guys just use my Real Name..?"

"Why would we do that..? Then other people wouldn't know your importance!"

You were walking with Sami to your Language class. It was the one class that the two of you took together. People were bustling to their classes in order to not be late.

"But, Do I look like a Rat..? Is that why you call me a Rat..?"

"You look pretty similar.." Sami mumbled in a playful tone.

"Shut up!" You giggled, as you playfully punched her shoulder. The two of you giggled as you walked through the slowly emptying halls.

At the end of the hallway, you could see Mr. Hirota walking slowly to the two of you. When he reached you both, he started to speak.

"Sami. You still haven't returned your assignment." He spoke bluntly, occasionally glancing at you.

"O-Oh!" Sami twiddled with her fingers, as if to come up with an excuse. "I was.. Er.." She raised her eyebrows as if to signal 'Help'.

"Mr. Hirota..?" You put a hand on his arm, and he turned to you. He looked a bit flustered hence his cheeks were tinted with light pink.

"Y-yes, Y/N..?"

"I just wanted to let you know.. You're the best teacher I could ever have.." You gave a bright smile, as Mr. Hirota nodded slightly. He didn't know what to say.

"Th-Thank you girls. N-Now I must b-be on my way.." He stuttered, before speed-walking to his classroom. He left the two of you, both dumbfounded at what just happened.

"He just.. Let me off the hook like that..?" Sami questioned, blinking as to help her see if she was hallucinating.

"Yeah.." You said, blinking also. You two stood in the now empty halls, staring down the hall where Mr. Hirota was previously. A large ringing cut you out of your thoughts.

RING RING RING.

"CLASS!" You both yelled in sync. Sami started to dash down the halls, you quickly following. You were surprised at how fast Sami was.

"COME ON! HURRY UP Y/N!" Sami was about four meters in front of you, as you used the last of your stamina to catch up. The teacher was about to close the door, but luckily you both made it inside.

"I.. Didn't.. Know.. You.. Ran.." You huffed out as you walked to your seats.

"I don't. Adrenaline." Sami and You sat in your seats as class began.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

OKAY. OKAY. I SUCK AT UPDATES, OKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..?!

I know you are all complaining, and Yas. I understand where you're coming from.

Another complaint I got was that Mr. Hirota hasn't done anything TRULY Yandere.

Bt dun wrry, dat vill b in neckst chaptr. ;)

-Merrpi [The dumbest author in the planet]

:)